PLAY ME -Part 1-

This is gonna be another 3 part story! SO make sure you read this shit in order!
--------------------
Ok so it doesn't really tell you what's going on in the beginning but ally has never had sex with any of her boyfriends so Austin takes shit into his own hands and BOOM
---------------------------
Austin froze, the bottle of wine in mid-air, halfway to his lips. His mouth fell open with an audible pop. His eyebrows disappeared under the fringe of hair that he had shook down over his forehead. He stared at me.
"Never?"
I froze too, an automatic response to his shock. I licked my suddenly dry lips, then swallowed. My mouth tasted of the bottle of red wine that we had been passing back and forth for half an hour now. Nothing said Friday Night like sharing an old bottle of cheap wine with your best friend.
"Never." I confirmed, still reeling at the horrified expression on his face. Trying to shake it off, I held my hand out for the bottle of wine in his frozen hand. Ignoring me, he brought it to his lips and tilted it upwards, chugging a good half of the remaining conents. I scrambled towards him, pulling the bottle out of his hands before he could drink any more.
Some of it spilled onto the carpet in the process, but I ignored it. The carpet was red too. It would blend.
When the bottle was safely in my hands, I scooted back over to my former position, on the floor, near the window. Some of the wine spilled on me, too, but I couldn't care less. My hair was in a messy ponytail, and all I wore was a big tee shirt that was actually Austin's. I was sure he had to have noticed by now, but he wasn't saying anything if he had.
His shoulders slumped, and he shook his head, pity clear in his eyes.
"Jesus, what kind of morons have you been with?"
I glared at him, but noticing, as I did so, that even though Austin looked just as messy as I did, with a plain black tee and grey sweatpants and unbelievably messy hair, he looked much better than I did.
"They weren't morons. They just... couldn't do it." I started to blush. "Just shut up about it, okay?"
"Dallas?" He asked, goddamn eyebrows still raised. "Ryan? Jake? For God's sake, I have spent several sleepless nights listening to you and Elliot moan in there." He hooked his thumb in the direction of my bedroom. "And you're telling me you've never come?"
"That's exactly what I'm telling you." My cheeks were now the same color as the carpet.
"Not even on your own?"
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, frowning. I loved Austin, I really did, but man, he was blunt.
"I'm talking about when you're touching yourself. You've never been able to make yourself come?"
I took a deep breath, then tipped the bottle to my lips. He obviously wasn't going to let this one go.
"Holy shit!" He exclaimed, shaking his head, taking my silence for a "yes". Well, the answer was yes, but it was still annoying that he knew.
"I don't touch myself," I lied futilely, wiping my sleeve across my mouth.
He laughed. "Uh-huh. Yeah."
"I don't!" I frowned again, folding my arms. His eyes darted down to where this action made my cleavage show over the neckline of my - his - shirt.
Boys.
"So all that screaming when you're with your various lovers is faked?"
"I do not scream." I scoffed. "And I don't have 'various lovers'.
"Yes, you do. On both counts."
"No I don't."
"Oh, Elliot," he moaned in a high-pitched voice, mimicking me. "Oh, God yeahh."
"Kira," I groaned, imitating him, only in a ridiculously low voice that, admittedly sounded nothing like him. "Yeah, Kira, mmm."
"Yeah, Elliot, faster."
"Unf, Kira, ride me, baby."
He looked at me, one eyebrow raised. "I have never said that."
"You're not the one listening to all this shit all night long. I think I know what you said."
He smirked. "You listen?"
"How can I not?" I willed myself not to blush. "You two don't exactly keep it down."
"Neither do you, and with you its much worse because you're not even enjoying it." He stopped and shook his head again, grabbing the bottle out of my hands.
I sighed. "Look, Austin, it'll happen when I meet the right guy."
"Ally, you can't even make yourself come. What makes you think some guy can?"
I froze, just like he had at first. The realization suddenly sunk in, along with some amount of horror.
I'd been frustrated about the topic of Orgasms for a while now, but I hadn't really let it bother me much. I had mostly faked them, convinced that it would happen... eventually. But what if it never did?
"You're right," I croaked, my mouth dry again.
He watched my expression carefully. "Aw, Ally you're not about to start crying, are you?"
"No," I mumbled, wiping at my eyes.
He sighed and shuffled along the floor, not quite standing, until he was beside me. He put an arm around my shoulder. "Shh," he murmured. "It'll happen when it happens."
"What if it doesn't?"
He paused. "I don't know. We'll have to buy you a very powerful vibrator."
I laughed so suddenly I snorted, then shoved him away, still giggling. "Can't wait,"
He drank while my laughter dies down, and when I looked up at him, he was looking at me.
"What?" I asked.
She cocked his head to the side, and I tried to convince myself that I'd imagined the full-body check out he'd just done on me.
"Maybe I should give it a go."
I blinked. "Give what a go?" I knew what he meant though. Of course I did, but I wouldn't believe it, not until he said it.
Not one to be shy about things, he said, straight up, "Making you come."
Not even realizing I had been holding my breath, I exhaled, long and loud. "You say that like I'm some kind of amusement park ride. 'Maybe I should give it a go'." I imitated him, laughing weakly.
I looked down at the carpet, but I could still feel his eyes on my face.
"I'm just saying," he said, shrugging. "I bet I could."
"How?" I scoffed, still not looking at him. "What makes you so special?"
"Kira's screams that you claim are so loud." He chuckled as my blush deepened.
So, yeah, I knew Austin was... good. I didn't know personally, but I'd heard things. He had been my room-mate at this college for a long time. We weren't supposed to be room-mates, but there had been a glitch in the system when room were being assigned, and I had ended up with him. The fact that I got along with him better than I'd ever gotten along with and of my girl friends was an unexpected plus.
And I'd heard things, from my other friends, from Austin's weekend flings, Kira being the prime source. The fact that any girl that had been with him couldn't shut up about him was something that had piqued my interest. But I had never acted on it. I couldn't. Austin was my friend. I was sure he didn't even want me that way.
But here he was, practically offering himself to me.
Actually, there was no 'practically' about it.
He was offering himself to me.
"Austin..." my voice was suddenly hoarse. I made myself look at him. The fact that his face was so close to mine didn't make it any easier.
"Think about it, Ally. I know everything about you. I've lived with you for three years. I know every single of of your fantasies, the ones you don't even tell you're boyfriends. I could play you like an upright bass."
I let out a long, gusty breath, that faded off slightly into a moan at the end.
I gulped.