Hello!!

*Requests are currently closed! Really busy working on the already requested stories!*

Hi there! First, I'd like to thank you for taking some of your time to read this story! I am SpiritGazer, but well, you're not waiting for a great introduction.

Just as the title suggests, this is a Book filled with Zodiac One Shots! It also contains some Bonus Scenes from my other Zodiac Book, the Chaos Flat. If you want to request a story, just give me the following information:

- Characters and their genders
- Plot (Warning: if you don't give a specific plot, it might not be what you expected!)
- Titel (optional!)
- If it's a lovestory you're requesting, I need to know the ship (obviously..)
- I've you've read my story the Chaos Flat, feel free to request something with those characters! (Warning: there are chances I'll have to turn your request down, because what you're requesting influences the plot of my still ongoing book, Orbis High. I'm very sorry if this happens, I will definitely try to write everything possible!!)

Okay, so... that's about it! Request your one shot here, in this chapter, so that I don't have to get through the chapters to find what you want. I will try to get your request done at least within a week, but I will let you know if it takes longer. I definitely hope you'll enjoy this book, and if you don't, that's okay :)

Byyee~ SpiritGazer (Robin)