Chapter 21♔

Chapter 21♔

Violet♔

I was excited to see Conner's car out in my driveway this morning when he came to pick me up for school.

I almost forgot my backpack trying to get to his car.

Once I got into the passenger seat I leaned over to kiss him on the lips but he turned his head so I kissed his cheek instead.

I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion. I thought we were good again.

"Good morning." He said sending me a small smile.

"Good morning." I mumbled slipping my seatbelt on while eyeing him.

He looked at me once more before starting up the car and backing up out of the driveway.

As he drove I kept my eyes on him the entire time.

Something is definitely wrong, I can feel it. I hope I didn't do anything to make him mad or upset with me.

As drove us to school I kept on thinking of the possible reasons he could be mad at me and came up with none. He must be feeling guilty about something.

We pulled up at school a little early but I didn't mind.

I hopped out of the car and began walking towards the school by myself.

He wants to act strange then I'll act strange too.

As I was walking into the school I could tell that he was directly behind me but I continued to head towards my locker.

Conner grabbed my hand and turned me so I was facing him.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked me making me give him a look.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?" I questioned him getting frustrated.

He face softened a little bit.

He grabbed my hand and we began walking towards a janitor's closet.

He opened the door and pulled me inside.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked him scrunching my face up because of the odor in the closet.

"I have something to tell you but I don't want you to be mad at me.........." He whispered towering over me because of his height.

I have a feeling I'm not gonna like what he has to say.

"What is it?" I asked him.

He rubbed his hands over his face.

"Do you remember when I told you about losing my virginity to a random girl at a party?" He questioned me making me nod my head.

I scrunched up my face.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked him.

"Well we didn't use any protection, I lost contact with her for a couple of months but we ran into each other at another party, she told me she was pregnant with my baby...a couple of months ago she had my child." He told me making my heart break into pieces.

The look on my face let him know that I was upset.

"Just my luck huh?" I said backing up from him.

"Look, I was drunk out of my mind and I wasn't paying attention. I was just horny and wanted a quick fuck. It wasn't planned at all.." He told me.

I shook my head.

"Of course, it wasn't planned. That's what happens when you go around having unprotected sex with women. You don't need me.. you need to take care of your child." I said about to walk past him but he wrapped his arms around me.

"Violet, don't leave me. I really care about you, I don't want to lose you." He said getting close to me.

"You have other things to worry about like how you're gonna help take care of your kid. I can't be tied down to someone who has a child, I refuse to be tied down to someone who has a child." I told him making him let go of me.

All of a sudden the bell started ringing making reach towards the door.

"We should get to class." I said before opening the door and leaving him in there.

I care about Conner, I really do, Its just that I'm way to young to be dealing with something like this.

It took me a couple of seconds to get to class before the final bell ranged.

***

I couldn't pay attention to any of my school work because all I could think about was Conner. Usually when I keep thinking about someone it's because I care about them. I can't help but to care about Conner. He made me feel special and like I could trust him.

This cuts really deep for me because this entire time he didn't tell me about his child. He has had plenty of chances to tell me about her or him.

I guess it's better that he told me now instead of waiting a year into our relationship.

I was about to leave after putting my things in my locker before Vega stepped in front of me.

"Hey girl, where have you been? I haven't seen you in a minute," She asked.

"I've just been around." I answered back to her.

I'm not really in the talking mood.

"We should get together this weekend and hangout like we use to." She stated making me nod my head in agreement.

"That would be cool, I miss hanging out with you." I told her honestly.

"Me too.." I heard her say before she started talking about something else but I zoned out because I caught Conner staring at me from the other side of the hallway.

I could tell that he was zoned out too because he wasn't paying any attention to what his boys were saying.

"Violet." Vega said making me break eye contact with him.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Do you want a ride home?" She questioned me.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm gonna need one." I replied back to her.

"Okay cool." She said and we started walking towards the school's entrance.

I looked at Conner once more before we headed outside.

***

"I'll see you later." Vega called before pulling off.

I nodded my head at her.

Once she pulled off I looked across the street to see Conner leaning against his parked car.

"We still need to talk about this." He said walking towards me.

"What is there to talk about?" I questioned him seriously.

He's now standing in front of me.

"About you and I and how I still want you.." He said to me.

"You have a child to think about you can't be thinking about me." I said to him.

We stood there in silence for a couple of minutes.

"Do you want to meet her?" He asked me.

"What?" I asked him.

"I said do you want to meet my daughter?"

____________________________________

Violet and Conner in the mm.😍😍

Bet you guys didn't expect that...

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Originalcreations✨