The Setback

Hiya guys!! Finally I have properly updated one of my stories!!!! Yayy!!! 🎉🎉🎉 And also today is this manic birthday as well!!!! Yayy again!!! 😓😓😓 So guys I present you the next part of melting the ice! Warning ‼️⚠️ This part consists of a lot of angst and pain so make sure you have a tissue box with you. I warned you so don't blame me. And yes angst has made its way in this story too but the fluffiness won't go away! So enjoy guys! And also a million thanks to all those new voters and commentators!!! I love you guys so much!!! 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😍❤️❤️❤️
Also this part is almost 3000 words long so be prepared!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------

Miyuki abruptly woke up from her sleep as the sound of the storm was heard. She glanced at her sleeping boys besides her and smiled at how cute they looked while asleep.

While pushing her feet on to the wooden floor, she moved towards the kitchen for a glass of water, careful not to wake anyone from their slumber. But as she moved further, the sound of talking was heard as Hatake and Yukiko were talking something serious in the living room.

Confusion was clear on her facial expressions and not knowing what to do she hid in the kitchen, eavesdropping their conversation.

"Today Shirou beat three 8 year old boys alone till they bleed," Yukiko spoke worried while emphasizing the word alone since it would be nearly impossible to fight against three kids alone considering their strength and size.

"Hum...I see. This is getting way out of hand. Did he hurt Atsuya?" Hatake inquired while  crossing his arms on his chest, pondering on the new topic that Yukiko arose.

"No he didn't. Hatake do we have to send him back to the hospital?" she asked as her voice trembles and tears started to swell in her eyes.

"Well it's been six months that Shirou came back after a whole year staying in the hospital. None of us want him to go back to the hospital," Hatake said as he bowed his head down after the mentioning of his son's stay at the hospital.

"Me neither, it has been really hard for all of us...it's all our fault that Shirou is like this now. If we just have noticed it," Yukiko spoke as streams of tears started to flow from her eyes, not knowing what else to do.

She cried as she felt it is all her fault that Shirou can't control himself upon which Hatake patted her on the back, soothing her down.

"Don't worry Yukiko, I'm sure everything would work out and before you know it, he would be completely cured. Back to his cheerful and laughing else! Regretting and crying won't help, we should help Shirou in controlling himself in such a situation," he consoled her but it was in vain as the sobs didn't subside.

"But everything we tried is not working. He don't have any friends at school since all the children thinks he's a freak. He even quit the soccer club. The soccer club!" Yukiko cried even more harder as the swirling emotions became uncontrollable.

It pained her to see one of her boys suffering like this even though there wasn't a single thing he did wrong. Fate has to be cruel and struck one of its miseries to her baby.

"But look on the bright side, he has finally made a friend and he seems happy with him too. Look let's just talk to him alone tomorrow. Help him in what way we can. Let's try our best to make him feel better," he spoke while hugging her to his chest, caressing her head as he slides  his fingers through her short, smooth hair.

She smiled at this loving gesture and snuggles deep into the hug, letting her tears to dry as she felt all the emotions being sorted out.