ethereal

I hate to say it, but tyler was so pretty. His hair was somewhat short with a little flip in the front. It was chocolate brown with some natural highlights that you could only see when the right angle of the sun hits it. and DON'T even get me started on his nose.

But, I didn't even know him. He just randomly shows up in my room acting like it's nobody's business. He needed his own room, he can't stay in mine forever.

"so, uh... should I go get someone to find your room?"

"oh, uh yeah that'd be great. thanks." he seemed a little disappointed for some reason

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ex-excuse me, miss? There's someone in my room and it seems that we got mixed up. Is there any way I could get my room back?"

"yes, your name please?"

"joshua william dun"

"and, who is the person your room was mixed up with?"

"tyler joseph"

"okay, I apologize about that. You can stay in your room. Tyler Joseph belongs in the room next to you. Honest mistake.

"thank you" I walk away feeling uncomfortable. I always get pretty tensed up talking to strangers. I think it's just social anxiety.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, I got everything fixed and it turns out you're in the room next to me" I tell tyler

"alright, i'm gonna go now." he starts to get up.

"don't forget about me."

what does that mean?

"i won't" i spit out

i definitley wont.

He gets his things together and i can't help but watch his every move. He was ethereal. Is it weird that i don't want him to leave?

And then he does. He settles in to the room right next to me.

A part of me wishes i'd run in to him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't help but think about those words he said to me "don't forget about me" He said it with such a soft voice too. I know i just met him but something about him is intriguing and I really want to know more. There's a weid warm feeling in my chest that I only get occasionally.

uh oh.

Did I like him?

Did he like me?

Later that night, after hours of thinking and contimplating whether it was a good idea, I decided to go to his room.

A few knocks on the tall wooden door later,

"who is it?" he questioned

"uh, it's josh. sorry for the short notice. can i come in?"

"yeah, that's fine"

he's sitting up right on his bed really focused on his television. he was playing video games. since when could we bring game consuls in to a hospital?

i sit down on his bed. tyler still staring blankly in to the tv.

"hey.. I know we met on accident but is there any way you'd wanna hang out for a bit.. i don't know. its fine if you dont want to." I realized after I said it, I sounded like a shy school girl. twiddling my thumbs and turning my feet in and out, over and over again.

He puts his controller down in the middle of the game. And by my surprise he responds with

"i'd love to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hi this is somewhat short but im in school rn and i have major writers blocks forgive me thanks! vote and comment;)