Introduction

Lola P.O.V

Hi i'm Lola, i'm 14 years old and i am starting high school. I have 5 older brothers Oliver, Lucas, the oldest twins Noah and Nick and finally my twin Felix.

Now a little about each of us-

Oliver-                                                                                                                                          Age- 21                                                                                                                                       Oliver is the oldest sibling and has just came out of college. Oliver is legally in charge of us as he was 18 when are parents died 3 years ago. He has just started his job as a police officer. 

Lucas-                                                                                                                                          Age- 17                                                                                                                                       Lucas is about to start senior year. He is captain of the football and basketball team. He is the most protective of me and he wont even let a boy look at me let alone a boy date me .

Noah-                                                                                                                                           Age- 16                                                                                                                                        Noah is the older one out of the twins. He is also the smartest out of my brothers but he is not a nerd he is just naturally smart. He wants to be a doctor when he is older and is already studying in medicines, so when ever i am ill or hurt he panics the most as he automatically jumps to the worst possible scenario.

Nick-                                                                                                                                                  Age- 16                                                                                                                                            Nick is the younger twin. He is the typical bad boy. He drives a motorbike, wheres a leather jacket and is always the first to beat up any boy that hurts me. He may seem scary but he can be really sweet to me.

Felix-                                                                                                                                                  Age- 14                                                                                                                                             Felix is the brother who i can trust and i can tell him all my secrets without him telling my other brothers. We have never been in a fight. He is a really good soccer player and he is also starting high school with me.

Me (Lola)                                                                                                                                          Age- 14                                                                                                                                             I am the youngest out of my whole family, i'm even younger than my twin Felix. I am not aloud to talk to boys other than my brothers. I am not aloud to date even though they were dating at my age. I am one of the smartest people my age but i am not a nerd. Even though i am only 14 i look older.(Picture of Lola above).

~Authors Note~

I'm sorry this episode was so short the story will start next chapter.