chapter five ;;

sike

___

Hojoon hummed quietly, skipping alongside his daddy as they walked from the dorms towards the nearest McDonald's.

Sehyuk smiled, watching as Hojoon hopped over puddles on the sidewalk. They made it to McDonald's shortly, Sehyuk opening and holding the door. "After you, my little prince." Hojoon couldn't help but blush at his newest pet name, giggling and walking inside.

After his daddy stepped inside, Hojoon stood on his tip toes to whisper what he wanted to Sehyuk before scurrying off to find a table.

The older male walked up to the counter, ordering the kid's chicken nuggets for Hojoon ( adding a caramel frappe ), and a Big Mac for himself. He was handed a medium cup, going to pick out some Dr. Pepper before going to sit with Hojoon.

The younger was sitting in a booth, legs dangling from the seat as he looked out the window. He saw some movement and turned, expecting to see his daddy, but instead saw a worker in a red uniform leaning over the table.

"Sorry, don't mind me, but..." The worker's eyes sweeped over Hojoon's body, his lip tucked between his teeth. "Your table is dirty."

Hojoon was slightly confused on the way the worker had emphasized dirty, but not wanting to be rude he simply smiled. "It's fine!" He clasped his hands under the table, trying to stay out of his way.

The worker opened his mouth to say something else, but was cut off when Sehyuk came back.

"Excuse me." Sehyuk said nicely, slipping passed the man.

The worker nodded slightly, walking away from the table. Sehyuk smiled over at Hojoon. "So, what do you wanna do after lunch?"

Hojoon shrugged. "I dunno Daddy."

"The park maybe?" Sehyuk suggested, taking his hand and grazing his thumb over his knuckles. Hojoon smiled softly.

"That sounds like fun, Daddy. Can we go to the candy store afterwards?" He squealed excitedly. Sehyuk laughed.

"Of course. Anything for my baby."

Shortly thereafter, the food came. Hojoon quickly grabbed his drink, taking a sip and sighing contently. Sehyuk handed him his kid's meal.

"Want ketchup, little one?" He asked, raising and eyebrow as he looked to Hojoon. He nodded vigorously.

"Please, Daddy."

Sehyuk stood up, going to get some ketchup for the two of them. Hojoon picked up a fry, biting into it, and went to peel off the receipt from his cup.

Hojoon started to set it aside, only to notice someone had written something on the back. Frowning, he flipped it over.

Call me sometime, cutie.
   ~ Yoon Hagui, XXX-XXX-XXXX

"Who..?" Hojoon looked up, glancing around the restaurant. His eyes locked with the worker from earlier, who smirked and winked at him. Hojoon blushed and looked down to his lap.

When Sehyuk came back, he noticed Hojoon was being unusually... Quiet. Normally, he was very talkative towards his daddy, but now he simply ate and drank silently.

"Baby boy?" Sehyuk asked softly. Hojoon looked up from his food.

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Are you alright? You've been awfully quiet."

Hojoon nodded shyly. "I'm okay, Daddy. Just — look what was on my drink!"

The little huffed, picking up the receipt and shoving it in Sehyuk's face.

Sehyuk frowned, taking the receipt in his hands and reading it. "One Caramel Frappe, what about this? This is what you wanted, right?"

"Yes, this is what I wanted. But look on the back!"

Sehyuk flipped the receipt over, reading the little note.

Then rereading it. And reading it again.

Sehyuk's eyes narrowed and he gripped Hojoon's hand tightly.

"Babyboy, you know you're mine, right?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm yours." Hojoon nodded.

Sehyuk relaxed and tossed the receipt on the empty tray. "Good." He kissed Hojoon's hand and grinned.

Hojoon blushed and giggled. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, babyboy."

_____

king george is my daddy 👅💦