Harry 'Riddle' Potter

A cloaked figure stands in front of a desolate mansion, ignoring the whipping wind tugging savagely at the cloak, ignoring the streaming rain biting in the exposed skin. Cat green eyes stare reverently at the mansion, enlarged by the lenses of the round glasses. Black hair is brushing back and forth across the forehead, teasingly showing and hiding a lightning bolt shaped scar. 

"Home."

The word is softly muttered but it sends a shiver of anticipation through the person and the several smaller cloaked figures behind the adult. With a flick of his wrist, The small mountain of trunks and other pieces of luggage move on their own and disappear from sight. 

"So this is mommy's house daddy?" 

Smiling sadly at the small ten-year-old beside him at the mention of his now dead wife, the world-famous Harry Potter bends down to the height of his youngest daughter. It doesn't help that the little girl resembles her mother Delphi so much that she could have been a clone.

"That is right Trix, this is mommy's house and we are going to live here now."

She smiles brightly, before turning and running to the double doors that are the front doors, joining her other siblings that have taken shelter there. Harry gets up from his crouched position, looks up to the starry sky for a long moment, shakes his head as he walks up to the door. Turning on the threshold, he looks at the sold sign, mutters something under his breath and the sign disappears as the door clicks shut behind him.