Dorcas Kelly Fact or Fiction?

This is a story for Bookworm_D's trick or treat book 2016

I hold my breath as I see a dark haired woman locked behind bars, hands reaching out to the man on the other side, wailing for her baby. Instead of seeing the Lord Sheriff as I expected, I see a red eyed stranger. The weirdest thing is that he looks at me, smiling sinister before slowly dissolving into mist and I suddenly find myself back in the present.

"As you can see, this is the place where our Green Lady was held after the Lord Sheriff Simon Luttrell, 1st Earl of Carhampton had accused her of witchcraft." The Tour guide announces, "People say that on misty nights like this one, she can be seen reaching out between the bars, reaching for her baby." but my mind is not on his story, it is still running the scene of the red eyed stranger and the dark haired woman. Groping my pocket for my asthma inhaler, press it against my mouth and take a deep breath, leaning my forehead against the cold metal.

"You saw it too didn't you?" Turningmy head to the side, I am shocked by the proximity of the owner of the softvoice. "You saw her and the red eyed man too didn't you?" Although hedidn't raise his voice, it feels like he is shouting the words at me. His eyesare boring into mine with a whole lot more vigor than I am used to.