If FMA were REAL! 11

Winry POV

“Are you sure we should be leaving?” I asked climbed into the passenger side of Al’s Mercedes.

“You heard her; she was going to hold off Briar while we get Ed or Edward…whoever he is to safety” he indicated to the words burned into his hand and backed out of the apartment parking lot.

“Now, this is my kind of car” I look into the passenger side rearview mirror to see Edward looking around the car then he looked out the window. “Where are we in Amestris?” he asked. Al gave me a quick glace before he had to return his attention to the road.

“Uh…we’re outside of Amestris” I explained. God, Fayth could’ve told us what to say if he started to ask questions.

“What country?” he asked.

“I’m sorry; Edward, but I can’t answer your questions! When Fayth catches up to us, she’ll answer all your questions” I snapped. He was quiet for a minute.

“Fayth…isn’t she that girl you say killed people? Why are we getting help from her?” he asked. I was about to snap again but Al was the one who spoke before me.

“So, Brother, you don’t want to trust Fayth but you’ll trust Mustang? He’s killed people, remember? Also Hawkeye and Breda and Hughes and-”

“Okay, I get it, Al” Edward muttered as he leaned back in the backseat. I looked at Al in surprise.

“What?” he asked.

“How?” I asked.

“Fayth said he’s the character Edward. So, I thought I’d go into character as well” he smiled as he checked his hand again and made a left turn onto a dirt road. “It must be just up this road” he muttered as he drove.

~*~

“Hey, Winry, wake up. I think we’re here” a soft male voice spoke. My eyelids fluttered open to see Al looking down at me.

“Okay…” I muttered as I stretched. When I stepped out of the car, I saw that the safe house was small colonial house. The paneling on the sides was coming off and I was scared to go inside.

“Are you sure this is it?” I asked. Al shrugged before he opened one of the back doors and a sleeping Edward fell out of the car.

“What the hell, Al?!” Edward yelled at him. It was hard not to laugh.

“Sorry, Brother, I didn’t realize you were sleeping on the door” Al spoke so innocently. Al seemed to have an easier time getting back into character then me. I can see why because he spent the most time in character with Ed while I was in only a few episode and they were mostly to fix his arm or leg. I watched the two talk and argue and I can only imagine them in Risembool.

“Winry?” Al’s voice shattered my daydream. I shook my head to clear it.

“Yes?”

“We’re going to head in to explore, just come when you’re ready” he said, looking into her blue eyes with his golden brown ones.

“Ok, I’ll be a few” I called to them as they walked into the house. I sighed and looked at the dirt road.

I never saw this coming. I thought that after Fullmetal Alchemist was over, I’d go off and do another show or do a movie. I never thought that my life would be so involved with magic and in the real world too! I sighed again and notice someone coming up the road.

“Hello? Fayth, is that you?” I called out to the being. It waved its hand in the air.

When she came into a better view, I notice that Fayth’s hair was covering her face more.

“Fayth, are you alright?” I asked softly. Her green eyes were glue to my shoes.

“I’m fine, I just need time alone” she spoke flatly. She continued to walk past me.

“Are you sure? I mean, I can-”

“I’m fine!” she shouted as she spun around and glared daggers into me. For moment, I thought I saw her green eyes flash red. She soon gasped when she realized what she doing and turned away from me. “I’m fine, I just need time alone” she spoke in a low voice and ran into the house.

~*~

Fayth POV

I…I need…need time…

I hate it when go into this state. I just became dark and can kill with a snap of my fingers. I just need to hide away for a couple hours to get my thoughts in order.

I threw the door open with my magic and stomped up the stairs.

“Fayth?” I heard Al ask but I just ignored him as I entered my room. I sighed, rested against the door, and began to cry. The same rage that was in me before boiled over again and I began to throw objects around the room. I was screaming as I threw a chair against the wall and it clattered to the wood floor. I threw a hand painted vase and it shattered on impacted. I picked up a rag doll but stopped mid throw. With a shaking hand, I brought the doll in front of me. I could feel the tears roll down my cheeks. My body fell to the floor and I clutched the doll close to my chest.

“Lana, Zoie, Verity, and Rose. Aiden, Elias, Isaac, James, and Samuel. I’m so sorry I left you! I’m so sorry I didn’t protect you!” I choked out as I sobbed on the floor.

“We’ll forgive you if you can stop her” a clear female voice spoke. Gasping, I looked up and I saw them. All nine of them…my siblings.

“What…are…?” I couldn’t form a sentence. They all stared at me with the same shade of green eyes but there was something more in them. A small flame of no forgiveness.

“Do…do you…hate me…for what I did?” I asked as I stood in front of them.

“We could never hate you, Fayth! But we can’t forgive you for your actions.” The eldest, Aiden, spoke.

“What do I have to do to make you all forgive me” I said with seriousness in my voice. The nine of them began to fade.

“Just destroy her” Lana smiled as they all disappeared. I sighed and stared at the door

I was ready.

I opened the door and walked confidently down the stairs. When I reached the bottom, I found Edward standing in front of an old chair. Sighing, I marched towards him.

“I’m sorry, Edward,” I surprised everyone with my sudden appearance, “but we need to know where that pocket watch is and the only one who is Ed, so…good night” I snapped my fingers and Edward fell backwards into the chair, asleep.

“What the hell, Fayth?” Winry snapped as I stepped into the parlor.

“Don’t worry, Winry. It’s just a simple sleeping spell. He’ll be out for a couple of hours.” I spoke with a straight face.

“But why did you do that?” Al asked as he tried to check for Edward’s pulse but quickly realized he was checking the wrong hand.

“Only Ed knows where the pocket watch is and I told you both before that he’s still in there but Edward is just more…dominant right now and I’m pretty sure that the only for them to communicate is to have him fall asleep” suddenly, Edward’s head started to move side to side. It looked like someone was attacked.

“Crap, they’re fighting!” I hissed as I tried to think of something to do.

The only way to stop this is…

“…for me to go in.” I whispered.

“What?” Al asked.

“No time to explain, just wake me up in one hour!” I sat next to Edward and rested my head on his legs. I snapped my fingers and I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I’ve never been to California before…okay I think I may have but I was like two and I don’t remember it!

And the names are, if you didn’t guess, Fayth’s dead siblings. Fayth and her siblings are kind of like the Weasleys like they all have red hair and Fayth and her siblings all have green eyes.