4x02 | FITZ... SHITZ?

Everyone from tumblr is calling Fitz, a crappy person for 'shouting' at Daisy from episode two. Saying, that he is a closed minded person, a selfish one to call out Daisy for running away. If I would weigh down the matter, I think it is just not right to call fitz 'shitz' (yes, they made that name for him.). He did not technically shouted at Daisy, unlike what they are saying (I have read spoilers first before actually watching, AoS doesn't air in our country the same time and date.) he raised his voice, yes, but like a normal person, they make bad decisions and reckless  actions when they are mad or upset. I think that when Fitz said that "she turned her back to us-" I thought that it just reminded him of the bad times that had happen; and by that I meant he also thought Jemma gave up on him too right? They are a family, and Fitz thought that Daisy left because what they are giving her seems not enough? He felt like, he's not being a good friend to her. I just thought that maybe he got mad because he thinks that they are suppose to be there for each other. Running away won't solve the problem.  He's doesn't hate Daisy okay? 

I believe that there is no argument about that a team should not give up on each other, especially on someone you love dearly.

I'm not saying that Daisy is the bad person here. I love Daisy and I love Fitz. All that I'm saying is that, Fitz is indeed wrong for raising his voice, it was a bad move, but it does not make him a crappy person. With Daisy, I want her to stop running away because she's missing home a lot, we all miss her yeah?