2x19: Coulson is selfish.

Before anything else, let me just say I love Coulson.

After the previous episode Coulson surrendered to Bobbi and Mack. I was shock and confused about why he surrendered, but we all know he has better plans eh?

Anyway,after watching this episode, it made me realize that somehow, Coulson is being selfish.Why?

First:the original 6 is back.
I really really love to see them back together again but, everything has changed. The reason why Coulson bring them back together is because he doesn't want to get Gonzales' team on the way. Remember what he said to Maria Hill,about Gonzales?

Second: trust issues• Philinda
I ship this guys so hard but,somehow their relationship begins to blur when they had this argument,during episode 19. When May asked him about what Theta Protocol is, or what is going on with Coulson, Coulson's response was heartbreaking(for me), he said no matter what he does,It shouldn't matter to her beacause everyone has their secrets and May isn't the director anyway.It was a selfish move of him to do this, because May was his partner, he should have tell May what is going on.

Third: He is working on something,behind everyone's back.
So, going back to the first issue, the issue isn't really about saving Mike and Lincoln,it is about getting the data on Loki's septor, to be able to give it to Maria. I wish he said the real reason to May, but he didn't, he is still working at the avengers somehow, but secretly, because he is 'dead'. At least he said it to the team, because SHIELD is a team, not just a one-man army or whatever. This is selfishness everyone.

Last: blurred relationship• Philinda
Ok, I would like to separate this topic,because... I just want to *lol*
Anyway, when they are having their argument, that was the time May opened up on what she felt when she saw the picture of Coulson and Andrew talking.Although May was a strong hearted woman, It doesn't mean she cannot be hurt. when she said it is about something personal, Coulson said was really painful (for me) he said that she doesn't need his 'sorry ass' for now and it wasn't personal at all because he was just consulting Andrew(this isn't the exact words ok?) it's like a rub in the face for May, because that time, the feeling wasn't mutual, I mean,their respect and love for each other is starting to lose,not in a romantic way, but you know, the friendship that they had for a long time is now being thrown away because of this secret and war. I wish things would be alright to team Philinda,before the season finale.

I love Coulson but,I can see him as a selfish person here.