Chapter 10

Luke continued his fairly short walk home, his arm still stung a little but that wasn't much of a surprise nor did it bother the blond. Once walking into his, yet again, empty house he went out to the kitchen to find another note from his mother, Luke sighed and just turned and walked out heading straight upstairs to his bedroom.

Ashton was stood at Luke's door, does he knock? Does he just stand there like a lemon? Ashton tried the door handle and to his surprise the door opened. Hesitantly the curly haired boy walked inside.

He walked through the house and up to Luke's room remembering the path from when he was last there. Ashton was thinking hard about how Luke had winced when Ashton grabbed his arm and that could only really mean one thing. He sighed and frowned at the thought.

Luke still had his headphones in and was just lying on his bed, contemplating life. Was it really worth it ? Was the pain of being alive everyday worth it- as much as he loved his mother he honestly thought being alive was causing her more grief than good, and as for Ashton? He's probably forgotten about him already.

Ashton cautiously walked into Luke's room, relieved to see the blond laid on his bed. He walked over and Luke bolted up right eyes wide with fright- soon furrowing his eyebrows and pulling out his earphones.
"What the fuck ash?" Luke's tone was harsh but who just walks into someone's house uninvited and just walks into their room?
"I-I'm sorry I was- I'm worried about you- you've been avoiding me and- I thought we were okay?"
Silence.
Ashton sighed and sat on the edge of Luke's bed, he looked over and his gaze drifted to Luke's arms.
He hesitantly reached out to touch him but before he could Luke flinched away, glaring at the brown haired boy beside him.

"Luke if you've- have you?" Ashton spoke softly to the blue eyed boy. Again Luke remained silent, determined not to let his guard down again.
Ashton sighed again, but then got an idea, if being hard on Luke won't get him to talk then maybe he could try being less serious- although this was a serious matter Luke was obviously in need of help, but maybe he could take the edge away.

Before Luke knew what was going on Ashton had pounced on him, fingers jabbing at his ribs causing Luke to laugh obnoxiously loudly at the sensation. His hands tried to push Ashton's hands away but the curly haired boy was much stronger than him.

"A-Ashton stop" Luke spluttered out, giggles erupting out of his throat. Ashton started to smile, now straddled over Luke he stopped tickling him hands resting by his sides.
Luke breathes heavily staring up at the slightly older boy.
Ashton leaned down, their faces inches apart.
"U-uh" Luke stuttered, eyes fixated on ashs hazel ones.
"Why've you been ignoring me lukey?" Ashton murmured, head ducking down to lightly kiss Luke's jaw, he heard Luke gulp feeling the blonds head tilt to the side, giving Ashton more access to the expanse of his neck.
He took this as an indication to carry on, so he did. Planting soft kisses down the column of Luke's neck. Luke sighed softly, loving the feeling of Ashton's lips on his neck.
"M'sorry" he mumbled eyes falling closed. Luke couldn't fight Ashton anymore, it upset Luke as much as it did Ashton to ignore him and forget his existence, so he just lay limp on the bed not bothering to struggle.

"I'm here for you, you know?" Ashton mumbled back against Luke's neck, hands finding Luke's and lacing there fingers together. "I'm never going to leave you" he pulled back looking down at Luke's face, Luke kept his eyes closed and just nodded slightly.

Not much else was said between the two, they spent the rest of the evening cuddled up in Luke's bed, Ashton whispering sweet nothings in Luke's ear while he played with his hair.

A/n: I think I'm gonna discontinue this book since I basically abandoned it