Chapter 8

Ashton smiled as wide as Luke did. "what does this mean?" Luke asks his smile fading a little. "what do you mean?" Ashton replied looking a little confused. "well I'm sure that you don't want to make anything more of this" Luke says and drops his gaze to the floor "how do you know" ash asks using two fingers to lift the younger boys chin up to look in his eyes again. Luke wasn't sure how to respond so Instead he just shrugged his shoulders. Ashton sighed softly and nudged his nose against Lukes, "listen, I know it's probably a little fast so let's just, stay friends for the minute- and hopefully we can build up on that" Ashton says giving Luke a half smile, to which he returns "yeah, okay" Luke wasn't sure what to think at the moment, he definitely felt something with that kiss, he hadn't exactly kissed many people before so he wasn't sure what he was feeling. Luke was also a little upset because what if they never became more than just friends, Luke figured Ashton will find someone much better than him, In fact he might just save Ashton the hassle and block him out again.

Ashton grabbed Lukes arm gently causing the blond to wince and let out a small yelp in pain Ashton immediately let go of his arm. "Oh god I'm so sorry lukey I didn't mean to" he rushed all at once, the nickname catching Luke off guard slightly "s'okay" he mumbles after a little while before exiting the bathroom, Ashton following both heading into Lukes room, the slightly shorter boy turned round kinda shocked to see Ashton still here, "um...aren't you going to uh leave?" He didn't mean to sound rude he just wanted to be alone with his thoughts. "Oh um I mean I can if you want me to?" The Curley haired boy replies with a slight frown Luke just nods slightly not saying much else causing Ashton to frown more before exiting Lukes room and heading downstairs and out the door, he thought Luke was finally going to let him in, confused, he started his short walk home.

A/N short and crappy but I wanted to update idk If anyone still reads this lol