Gaming Challenger (Another SnarlingTroubled fanfic)

Ali: Hi! We are back... with um another #SnarlingTroubled fanfic...

Ala: We told ourselves... *cough*and promised Troubled we won't do a yaoi one 'till new years...*cough*

Troubled: I'll admit it... They sent me the draft for the future one... I admitting... Its adorable...

Ali/Ala: WOO SHE SHIPS IT!

Troubled: I DID NOT SAY I SHIP IT! I SAID ITS ADORABLE!

Ali/Ala: *shrugs* What ever you say...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snarling sat down at his computer desk and logged on, "Let's see who's on..." He said while looking at the player list., "Same guys as last time..." Snarling sighed, he had hoped to have met someone knew on the game, Shadowgun Deadzone PC. It has only been 3 months since the game came out on the PC, and he made some good friends.

"Alright, So there's a team tournament, want in SnarlingGecko? Its over by the Center in the city nearby. " A player, who's username was Jaber_One  asked Snarling.

"Sure.." Snarling replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Snarling looked around and saw the group he was in for Shadowgun Deadzone, and waved, "Cameron, Jaber, Tesk, Cake, Schafel, Karn, Green!" He greeted the others.

"Yo!" They greeted back.

"The Janks VS Royal Shooters!" The announcer yelled and continued to call out who was fighting who.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, The Janks was challenging the Chupacabra Crew.

"Uh... Wheres your team?" The announcer asked a girl.

"Two got sick, another couldn't come...And the last two went off to flirt." The girl replied.

Snarling looked over to see what the girl looked like. She had dark brown hair, which at first glance it would look black. She had glasses and brown eyes.

"So, your going to fight eight guys by yourself?" The announcer asked.

"Ya...Did it before in a COD Match due to my friends dragging me." The girl sighed.

Snarling noticed that the girl wore a black laced hoodie, dark blue jeans, and black boots.

"Hey Dante... why are you... wait a sec..." Cameron started, "You like her?" He smirked as Snarling's face turned red.

"N-No! I'm just checking out our opponent." Snarling sighed.

"Hey Chicos!" Snarling looked up to see the girl right in-front of him, "Names Elodia..."

"Uh...I'm Dante..." Snarling spaced out after the rest of the guys introduced themselves.

"I might have some problem in the game against you all.." She said.

"It is one against eight. your outnumbered." Karn said.

"Yeah... We already established that..." Elodia rolled her eyes before taking her seat at the table, and placed her headset on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snarling was the only player that survived Elodia's surprise attacks.

"You can do this!" Green said

"Go get her!" Tesk cheered.

Each of the guys were cheering on Snarling as he tried to find where Elodia was hiding.

"Crap..." She cursed under her breath, Snarling then found out where she was hiding and shot.

SnarlingGecko Killed TroubledMexican, Were the words on top of the screen. Instantly the guys started a happy dance.

"Well... I lost fair and square..." Elodia sighed as she got up and walked towards the guys, shaking their hands and stopped at Snarling.

"Um... Good game?" Snarling said.

Elodia smirked as she inched closer to Snarling and stood on her toes and planted a kiss on Snarlings cheek, "Ya... GG, We should play again..." She said before taking a step back and walking away.

"Uh... What just happened?" Snarling asked.

"You got kissed by a chick... what else?" Craft said and patted Snarling on the back.

"Snarling... I think she slipped something in your hoddie pocket." Jaber said.

Snarling reached into his pocket and pulled out a slip of paper with Elodia written on it, her skype and number, along with her steam, and the words written on it were, Wanna Play One-On-One? Open on weekends... <3

~~~~~~~~~

Troubled: You two suck...

Ali: We know you won't act like that unless you really liked the guy... but...

Ala: This is a oneshot, so Anything can happen . :3

Troubled: Why am I friends with you both...

Ala: Garrys Mod TTT?

Ali: We can use our cusions account.

Troubled: Your on!

Ali/Ala/Troubled: See you all in the next one shot!