Short chapter. I know but I wanted to end it where I did. The next chapter will be next longer as there will be a bit of drama.

Megan P.O.V

"So are we getting out of here  or no." I asked him.

"Yeah lets go. But what class is it now?"

I got my phone out of my pocket and it said that it was 12:28. Lunch was in two minutes. "12:28 we have lunch in two minutes."

"Well then lets go get some food. "

"Yes lets."

He just rolled his eyes and grabbed his bag. He opened the door and we made the way to the lunch room .

I saw my brother . He look was muderous .

"Why weren't you in class!"

I sat down and replied,"I had to show Jasper around school then one of my cuts opened and I had to deal with that."

"What , when , and how is he involved."

"I was showing him around the school when I tripped and hit my wrist on a water fountain. And that for him to tell."

"What do you mean?!" My brother was mad , I knew that much.

Jasper P.O.V

He was yelling at her. Her brother was yelling at her! That makes me mad and I don't know why. I knew I had to make this stop . So I rolled up my sleeve and when her brother saw and her friends saw they gasped. Her brother grabbed my arm and rolled down my sleeve.

"I'm sorry I overreacted. I am just very protective of Meg here."

"It's fine honestly."

"Okay." Lunch continued awkwardly until the bell rang.
Then the day went to hell .