Chapter One

-DISCLAMER-

I do NOT own Naruto, I only own Hazuki and possible future character ideas.

I Really hope people will like it :) I'm gonna start working very hard on it!

Updates coming soon!

_________________________________________________

"But Kyuubi-sama! It's not fair that HE," Hazuki whines, motioning around her, "Gets to roam freely through the lands. It should be you and I out there!"

"Calm down now, Hazuki-chan." Replies Kyuubi. "I've been planning for a long time now our escape. I have an idea that will most likely work, but I need you to give me consent to give you a choice amount of chakra, you might be able to escape and thus help with my own freedom. Unfortunately, you might experience permanent damage to your body or even death. So, what do you say?" Kyuubi shrugs his shoulders carelessly, and then licks his paw.

Hazuki hesitates for a moment. Does she really want to risk her life for the sake of her and Kyuubi's freedom? Then, she nods her head slowly. "Yes, Kyuubi-sama. I will be the one who finally grants you your freedom! You can count on -- " Hazuki was interrupted by the flow of Kyuubi's power It changed directions and Kyuubi's eyes glazed over, signifying that Naruto is in danger of dying and needs to draw onto his powers.

Kyuubi lets out a terrorizing growl and exerts most of his chakra, trying to escape the seal that keeps him in the depths of Naruto's being.

Slam... Slam... SLAM!!!  And Kyuubi could still not escape. No matter the force he used, his essence was not able to prevail. He then decided to bring Naruto into his prison, hiding Hazuki away in his tails. When Naruto appears he's on his knees, trembling.

"Use my power, Naruto. You could finally save your friends and stop being the loser they see in you. We could rule them, you know. Well? How about it?" Kyuubi whispered to Naruto. His face sly, he stares down at Naruto, waiting for a reply.

"No. Never, I won't go back to the freak everyone wishes was dead! You're why they hated me! The reason I was almost killed time and time again." Naruto shouted, angry. How could he ever want to unleash the power that would turn him into a monster? Then again, Naruto couldn't be all that mad at Kyuubi.

After all, if it weren't for Kyuubi, he most likely wouldn't have met Sasuke and Sakura. But Naruto didn't think of that. He's stuck on the negatives. "... And besides... If I can't even save my friends with my own power, what makes you think I'd use yours to save them? Especially when you don't have any concerns for them!" Naruto ranted on and left, returning to the world Kyuubi was separated from.

Kyuubi growls angrily. When will that boy learn? he thinks. "Hazuki, I want you to make him suffer. In any possible way, make his suffer so much he must draw on my strengths and will break the seal just to think he'll be able to  save his pathetic human friends that are doomed either way."

Hazuki bowed her head and got ready for her mission. To make her jail guard imprisoned by fear, pain, and hatred. Kyuubi's power seeped into her and she was soon unconscious, being transported to a world so distant from the only one she truelly knows or even remembers.

~Hazuki's memory~

"Hey! Wait up, Daddy!" yelled a young looking Hazuki. She was running as fast as she could, her dad had forgotten a seal. "Daddy! You forgot this!" Her dad stopped and turned, waiting for her. She ran for about three minutes more. When she caught up to him, she handed him the seal and noticed something wrong. She looked at his face and saw a single tear down his face.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Thank you, I really needed this seal. And tell your mother that I'm sorry, and I have to go away on a journey for a while. I'm searching... for an old friend. He's been causing a lot of havoc, and I must put a stop to it." Hazuki's dad said. Then he started away again, faster than before. Hazuki started home when she saw a letter on her front door. It was addressed for her dad.