Chapter 2

Kakashi and Team 7 were training, as were many other Teams and ninjas. Kahona was busy, news of the newcomer quickly spreading. Not many people had saw her, so the rumors and guesses were becoming more false by the second. While Naruto was fighting with Sasuke and Sakura against Kakashi, he was asking questions, since he Kakashi told them how he 'heroically rescued her from a mob of people.' Kakashi was annoyed by the questions, so he cut practice short.

"Let's go visit her, then." Kakashi sighed, "I have to take her to get checked out anyway, so come on. There was no cure to Naruto's questions, at least, not until he found out the answers. Kakashi sped off with the three ninjas behind him, speeding towards the house being lent out to him. They rushed through the town, and finally arrived at Hazuki's current housing.

"All right! Let's go meet her!" Naruto yells and goes up to the door.

"No! Stop it, Naruto! You're always act and never think. Let me knock." Kakashi says. He walks up to the door, Naruto muttering behind him. Kakashi ignores Naruto's moping and knocks on the door. He waits for a few seconds and knocks louder. "That's strange..."  He knocks one more time and shouts her name.

"Uhm... maybe she's not home..." Sakura says while sweat-dropping. "She'd probably of answered the first time... Let's just go for now." They all leave, though Kakashi looks back once more, and sees the curtains in a window shuffle.

__________________________________________________

Hazuki had woken up early, due to all of the villagers bustling around. They were pretty loud, and not very thoughtful. Because of the street noise, she got up and went over to the kitchen that has already been prepared for her. There was plenty of food and drinks, so she didn't need to even go anywhere yet.

She sat down to eat when she heard a shout outside.

"All right! Let's go meet her!" a familiar voice said loudly. Hazuki panicked, because she wasn't ready. She started to back up, but then she heard Kakashi's voice. He was there too, so there was no way she could make her move. She started to go back into her room, not ready to deal him pain.

"Hazuki..." A sly voice echoed through her mind.

"Ky-Kyuubi-Sama?" She  whispered, shocked.

"Yes... Go to the window, and look for the boy..." His voice was small and barely heard. He couldn't communicate well with her, for she was not his captor. In the background of their conversation, Hazuki barely hears the knocking at her door.

"But... what does he look like? How will I know it's him? You never let him see me, meaning I never saw him!" She exclaimed in her head.

"When you make eye contact, you will see my fire in his eyes." He replied, and soon the voice was gone. He had left her head.

"Yes, Kyuubi-Sama." She took on a calm look and made her way to the curtains. She pulled one  back and peeks from behind it with her good eye. There are four people outside.

One had a lot of black hair and when she looked at his eyes, they were like fathomless black holes. She shuddered and turned away; that couldn't be him. There was also a girl there, obviously not Naruto, but Hazuki took in her appearance anyway. She had short pink hair, and she was looking over at another boy, shaking her head. Kakashi was banging on the door again, calling Hazuki's name in a worried tone.

Then she looked to the last one I hadn't already seen. He had short blond hair that rustled in the wind. His eyes were blue, and he was muttering to himself, looking disappointed. Hazuki decided that he must be the one, but couldn't be sure since she hadn't made eye contant with any one of them.

Finally the girl spoke, and they all moved away. Relieved, Hazuki was shutting the curtain and heading back to the table. She saw Kakashi looking back at the house as the curtain slowly came to a stop. He then left with the other ninjas and Hazuki felt a ping of happiness. She was happy that someone was actually worried about her.

She also felt guilty. Those were the people she'd have to turn against before long. She thought of Kakashi's worried voice and look. Maybe Kyuubi will spare him, at least... She thought. Hazuki shook her head and sat down to eat.

_____________________________________________________

Kakashi and Team 7 dispersed. Sakura went after Sasuke, who was trying to avoid her and Naruto.  Naruto followed Kakashi, however. He kept the questions about Hazuki going. Kakashi sighed and walked to the ramen stand.

"Just shut up, Naruto. Ask her yourself." he said. He ordered a bowl of ramen and ignored Naruto, Naruto sat down also and ordered, still firing his questions.

"Can't you at least tell me her name?" Naruto asked with a mouthfull of ramen.

"No, because she couldn't talk when I helped her." He replied. Kakashi got up and payed for his lunch, then walked away. I wonder why she didn't answer the door. Must have been shy. he thought.