Chapter 1

Hey guys so this is my first fanfic and I hope you guys like it! I know it's going to be bad but this is my first one and hopefully I get better at writing them over time... well I hope you like it :) 

Hello, my name is Lindsay and this is a story about me and a group of my friends! There's Lauren, Ashley, Kelly, Ross, Kyle, Conner, and James. We are a group of friends that are about to get out of school and can't wait to start our amazing summer. 

"Ringgggg!" The bells rings in my last period of the day, and guess what that means? School is out for the summer! I pick up my books and up them in my backpack and rush to get out of the classroom. As I leave the classroom I say bye to Mr. Smith. I walk out into the hallway and there's kids everywhere. I look around and try to find Lauren, one of my best friends. I finally find her walking with Conner. 

"Hey guys, wait up." I call after Lauren and Conner. Lauren turns around to see me walking towards her. 

"Hey Lindsay! Aren't you glad that school is out?" says Lauren. 

"Yeah I am, and now we can spend the whole summer going to the beach, parties, mall, movies, and just haning out. Hey Conner!"

"Hey Lindsay, I feel like I haven't seen you all day! How did your final go for Math?"

"It went pretty good. I feel like I might have gotten maybe 1 or 2 wrong, but other than that I think I did really good!"

"Well that's always good to hear."

"Yeah! We should go find Ross and Kelly."

Lauren, Conner and I walk through the halls for our last time till next year trying to find Ross, and Kelly. We say goodbye to some of our other classmates as we are leaving. Finally we are outside in the parking lot and I notice Ross and Kelly standing by my car. Kelly runs over to me and Lauren hugging us tightly, while Conner walks over to Ross.

"Girls, this is going to be the best summer ever, I just know it. And I have my two best friends with me which will make it a summer to remeber for sure!" Says Kelly.

"I'm hoping it will be a pretty awesome summer and that it will top last years." Says Lauren.

"Yeah same Lauren, and we should really do something later. Maybe go to the pool with the guys or something, I don't care?"

"Yeah we defientely should!" Says Lauren and Kelly with huge smiles.

I walk over to Ross and he pulls me in and gives me a friendly hug. 

"Hey goofball! I missed you today. Too bad today we didn't have English today. That would've been a lot of fun for today." Says Ross.

"Yeah you're right Ross! And who are you calling the goofball?" I say as I look up at Ross and laugh and smile a bit at him.

He lets go of me and we all get into my car. Kelly and I in the front and Ross, Conner and Lauren in the back. We pull out of the school parking lot, making our way to my house, laughing, blasting music, and just having a great time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for the first chapter! What did you guys think of it? (: 

Pleasee vote and comment! 

I will try to be posting about 1-4 times a week. So there will be more soon! (: