ok but who the fuck is esto?2??

hi 

i'm esto

let me tell you a lil story 

once there were two sinners named meeke and esto. they met on wattpad in october 2015 (A YEAR AG O!!1!). meeke was a meme trashcan who obsesses over a fictional skeleton and esto was an aesthetic pile of garbage with a strange addiction to love live and hates using caps locks. these two lovely trash cans became best friends. 

a couple of months after esto found out that meeke was 5'7 and got very jealous because poor little esto was 5'3. (this part of the story is completely irrelevant)

a while after become friends, esto had the brilliant idea to do a combined wattpad account with meeke. meeke thought it was a very good idea. so they did. at first they wanted to write and L x reader fanfiction but quickly forgot about it. meeke started to write a sans x reader fanfiction. ahh yes i remember when meeke texted me "OM G E STO I GOT 100 VIEWS ON  MY FANFIC ICANTN RFDCJNSD". look at her now, she grows up so fast.

anyways. 

esto is a very bad fanfiction writer so she doesn't write a lot on theshippingfairies. 

and that is why you barely know who i am lol 

anyways since i am a pile of garbage i write FANFICTION PARODIES!!!(like dan x reader and levi x reader lol)

so ya hi im esto lo l gotta blAST