Your Secrets Will Be Spilled, Just Like Your Guts

Cj was pacing around her room. She came back to Springwood after her parents got divorced. She didn't want to be in Murderville. People have died in this town. The killer that previous year was Cj's stepsister.

No one could know that Cj was Katy's stepsister. Or the things Katy made Cj do. Her phone rang in her pocket. She slowly pulled it out and answered it.

"Hey Killer." A distorted, deep voice came from the other line. She turned her head around her, looking for the person calling her. Her long brown hair swaying down her back.

"Who is this?" Her voice shook.

"You know me." The voice said back. "And I definitely know what you did. The class clown?"

"Shut. Up." She started to tear up. It wasn't her fault. Katy blackmailed her, she was a manipulator.

"What if this slipped out, and Blake found out?" The killer threatened. Cj and Blake have been best friends since they were 6. He didn't know that Cj had moved back to Springwood last fall. And he didn't need to know.

"Don't you dare." Cj warned, feeling helpless. She didn't even know who was on the other line? What could she do?

"Then do what I say." The killer whispered.

"What a Katy thing to say." Cj rubbed her eyes.

"Katy taught me well." She could practically hear the killer smiling.

"Bye," she started to say.

"Hang up and I'll slice you right open!" The killer viciously retaliated. Cj flinched. She nervously played with the zipper on her black hoodie.

"What?" She looked out her window, nervous. All the saw was the dead trees, and orange-brown leaves on the ground. It was gloomy and Cj could feel the coolness coming off the window.

"You're going to throw a Halloween party," the killer started, "Halloween is in 2 days. You're going to call it, 'Face the Mask!'"

"How ironic." She said, snarkily.

"My costume is 70% off at Party City. Everyone is going as me. I will be able to walk around the party freely, without being caught. And I already have a target." He laughed. The laugh sounded glitchy and deep through the voice changer app.

"I'm not throwing you a stupid Halloween party just so you can kill more people."

"Oh, yes you are. Or your secrets will be spilled. Just like your guts."

"Where do I throw it." She said, stubbornly.

"At the abandoned cemetery. On Halloween, at 10:00pm." The killer hung up. She threw her phone at her bed. She ran her fingers through her hair, and started to cry, letting out frustrated angry screams. She'd have to go to the gym to blow off steam and think about this.

-

It was Monday morning. The day of Halloween.

Blake was back in his Theatre class. He didn't agree with the production they were putting on, but he didn't have anywhere else to go, he couldn't just skip class.

Stephany and Jackson were doing improv on stage. Stephany was the sassiest, most funny person Blake had ever met. She always cheered him up, even though he didn't know her that well.

"Alright. Stephany, you're a 25 year british college student who is trying to buy fish and chips from an old grocery store. Jackson, you're the grumpy old cashier who won't let her buy it," Mr. Ross said. The two started doing their improv.