It's Happening Again

Blake was in a dark room. Pitch black. Nothing, nowhere. He couldn't remember how he got there, but he could feel a sharp pain on his temple. He was sitting down in a chair. Blake tried to stand up, but he couldn't. He was strapped to the chair and couldn't move. All he saw was darkness. He tried to scream for help, but nothing came out. Just then a light came on above him. He couldn't see the source of light, for it was too bright. Blake heard steps in the darkness. He squinted his eyes as the source of the footsteps came into the light.

Katy walked into the light. She had an evil smirk wiped on her face. She was wearing the cloak that she wore to kill all the people she did last year. She was holding a knife.

"Hey, Blakey," She sneered, "I'm here to finish what I couldn't last year." Blake tugged against his restraints. She slowly stepped towards Blake. Her hair looked greasier than ever, like she hasn't showered in forever. Blake shook his head rapidly. She laughed as she lifted up her hand, pointing the knife towards Blake.

She slowly, and painfully, slit his throat. Blood from Blake's neck splattered Katy's oddly relieved face. Then everything went black.

Blake was rapidly shaken. He looked up to see Kyler's worried face.

"Blake! Wake up," Kyler said, worried.

"Huh?" Blake yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"You were having a bad dream," Kyler frowned. "You were tossing and turning."

Blake was sleeping over at Kyler's house. He slept at Kyler's house for most of the summer. Just because Blake felt most protected by Kyler. Kyler was tall and strong. Kyler wasn't bothered by this because Kyler loved Blake and wanted to protect him. The Springwood killings messed Blake up a little. Blake would flinch whenever he got any notification, and has bad trust issues. Blake rolled over on Kyler's bed. He got up and walked over to Kyler's closet. Blake opened it and pulled out one of Kyler's sweaters. Blake took off his shirt and put on the big sweater. It was a plain grey sweater, nothing special about it.

Kyler smiled brightly at Blake. Blake smiled and walked over to Kyler. Kyler was on his back on the bed. Blake sat next to him. Blake looked over at him. Kyler beamed at Blake. Kyler could never look more perfect in this moment. His hair was messed up, but at the same time it looked like it was done by a hair crew. His jawline could cut wood. His skin was the perfect shade of tan. When he smiled he showed the most straight, white, set of teeth. Kyler was perfect. Blake didn't know why Kyler chose Blake over any other person in Springwood. Blake adored Kyler.

"The first day of your senior year is tomorrow," Kyler frowned.

"I know. Ugh," Blake pouted.

"I chose to go to the University of Springwood just to be close to you," Kyler smiled.

"Kyler! You had great opportunities for other colleges!" Blake said. Kyler laughed and lifted Blake up. Blake laughed. Kyler put Blake back down on the bed, and started to tickle him. Blake giggled and tried to push Kyler's hands away. Kyler laughed.

"Stop," Blake laughed, "I can't breathe!" Kyler laughed, then stopped. Blake caught his breath.

"Will you go to Homecoming with me?" Blake asked, "It's after the first day."

"Totally," Kyler smiled and kissed Blake's cheek.

----1st Day of School----

Kyler drove Blake to Springwood high. Blake kissed Kyler's cheek and got out of the car. Blake slung his backpack of his shoulder.