Popping Balloons

"There's no way in hell we're doing that." North's arms were firmly crossed against his broad chest as he glared down at Sang. How she could even suggest them doing such a thing was beyond him.

Sang sadly looked down at the balloons she'd spent the last hour filling with her own precious air. She'd almost passed out a time or two, but the fun they would provide kept her marching on.

The guys shifted uncomfortably on their feet. Sang had told them about a video one of the girls at school showed in gym class and so they gamely watched.

Some girls attached a balloon to each of their backsides. Another would come from behind and, while thrusting her hips at the balloon, try to pop it. It was a relay race and hilarious to watch. It had them all howling and dirty thoughts going through their heads. That came to a screeching halt when Sang suggested they all play it and gestured to the balloons they'd curiously noticed in Nathan's backyard.

Gabe threw an arm around her slumped shoulders and returned North's glare. "You don't need to be such an ass about it!"

North shot Gabe an incredulous look. "Well none of you are going near my ass and I'm not going anywhere near yours!... Except for Sang Baby, if she wants," he clarified.

Kota scratched at the back of his neck, feeling supremely uncomfortable with the entire idea. "Are you saying you want to do this Gabe?" Please say no, please say no, he thought.

Gabe lifted his chin and shared a smirk with Luke. "I'm man enough to do it and keep my balls about it."

"What's that sh*t supposed to mean?" North barked.

Gabe shrugged. "Just that I can do it and keep my "man card," what about you?" There. He'd thrown down the gauntlet. In truth, he had no desire to f**king hump any of their asses, but Sang thought it would be fun and her intentions, he knew, were innocent.

North shared a look with Silas who just raised a thick brow.

"Fine."

All eight of them stared at North in shock.

Sang beamed, this was going to be so fun!

Kota wanted to give him hours for giving in.

Nathan felt like he was going to be sick.

Luke was grandly looking forward to watching them all do it and somehow getting out of it himself.

Victor was texting Owen to send him on a mission asap.

Silas planned on doing one hard thrust, immediately popping the balloon and being done with it.

Gabe cursed that he opened his fat trap to begin with.

"I'm not going first," North demanded.

"Me neither," Nathan quickly shot.

Sang looked from one boy to the next. For some reason, not one would make eye contact with her. She picked up a neon orange balloon and a roll of tape. "Meanie?" She held the game tools out to him. "Who do you want to pop your balloon?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"You better make this f**king quick," Gabe ground out as he braced himself against the edge of the picnic table. He couldn't believe he was about to be humped by freakin' Silas. They'd drawn straws in the end as there was no way in hell he was going to answer Sang's question.

"Don't worry, I'll be quick but gentle," Silas purred into his ear. He was dying with inner laughter.

Gabe bit the inside of his cheek before he turned Trouble's ears red with what he wanted to say, and looked across the table at Kota who had an uncomfortable Victor standing behind him.

Kota stared at the knot in the wood in front of his face, counting the rings around it over and over. He'd gone to his happy place of numbers, praying Victor's aim would be sure and steady, getting him out of this hell with haste.

Somehow, the god of fortune was with Gabe though, in that, in the end, he would get to pop Sang's balloon. It was the one silver lining in the dark cloud of despair. Admittedly, he smirked at his brothers, that was until Silas lined up behind him...

Luke covertly stood at the ready with his phone as Sang excitedly prepared to do the countdown. The others looked on, not liking one bit that their turn was coming.

"On the count of three!" Sang called. "One... two... three!"

At first, Victor tried to pop Kota's balloon without holding on to his hips. That resulted in the balloon flipping around all over the place and Victor humped Kota's derriere instead.

"Concentrate!" Kota demanded, his face fire red.

Victor gave in, his mortification clear on his face and firmly held Kota's lean hips, giving a firm thrust, and bouncing off the unharmed balloon ...

In the meantime, Gabe was being pummeled by the big Greek, whose fingers dug into his hips with each ramming.

"What the f**king hell! Just pop it!" Gabe screeched.

Silas furrowed his brow as he repeatedly aimed in on the balloon. The blasted thing withstood the pounding Silas was delivering, not giving in.

The rest ... had mixed expressions of laughter and embarrassment.

Sang was giggling at first, then her head tilted to the side as she observed the repeated action Victor and Silas were giving Kota and Gabe. There was something about it ... that made her begin to feel ... uncomfortable, and she suddenly found herself blushing. It was almost like they were-

POP!!

"Oh thank god!" Kota breathed and scurried from the table, the broken green balloon limply hanging off his back end.

Victor grimaced as he took Kota's place, his silver balloon waiting, and Nathan, slow as a slug, approached him from behind.

Gabe and Silas were both now cursing in English and Greek, sweat beading on their foreheads.

"You know what?" Sang called, halting the game.

They all paused in what they were doing and turned to her, noticing how beet red she was as she toed the concrete patio floor.

"Why don't we swim instead." She abruptly turned and headed inside to get her swimsuit, leaving them to the awkward situation she'd put them in.

The End ;)