Chapter 12

At first the elevator ride was silent  but then Niall breaks the silence and asks if he can kiss you now. you look up at him and nod, he bends down slowly and kisses you. Soon the kiss became heated and before you knew it you had your back up against the wall of the elevator, legs wrapped around his waist making out. Neither one of you realized the doors opened until you hear Calum telling Ashton to take deep breathes and count to 10.

"You've really done it now Niall. Your supposed to get the siblings to lover you, the mother to adore you and the father to hate you. Not the other way around." Harry says to Niall and drags him to the pull along with Y/F/N.

"Ashton!" you yell and shove Calum out of the way and jump in you brothers arms and hug him. "I wuv you big brother" all you heard was 'Mhm'. Ashton put you down and started walking away.

"whats his problem" you mumble but Luke hears you.

"he doesn't want to see his sister get hurt again."

You look up to see Luke staring down at you.

"oh so you mean the way you did?" You say and try to walk away but luke grabs your wrist.

"I did no such thing!" Luke say madder than you have ever seen him.

"Oh really? What about that one girl in high school?!" you yell back at him and harshly pull you arm away from him.

"Y/N she was the fucking slut of the school. She kissed me not the other way around!" He raised his voice, and then his face went to a sad face. Like he felt like all this was his fault.

"Bulshit!" You yell going to walk away only to have look grab your and push his body to yours.

"Your being so hard headed." Luke says looking you in your eyes.

"So what if I am!" You say and push him away to catch up with theaters who are already at the pool.

When you get down there everyone is already in. So you walked over to a bench where Y/F/N's bag was at. Sitting yours down, and taking off your clothes you where wearing and walk over to her. you sit on the edge of the pool with your feet in. Y/F/N swims over to you grabbing a hold of the edge beside you.

"where's Niall?" you ask her

"over there" she points at Niall on Liam's, Ashton on Calum's, and Louse on Luke's.

"Why aren't you over there Michael?" you ask him making him snap back to reality.

"well you see. Harry here didn't want to play that game they are playing, and there wasn't any body else to play with so I decide to stay over here with these to love birds." he reply's back to you and swims over to the edge to get out. you watch as he walks over to the table and dries his self off and sits down.

"hey Y/F/N i'm going to go talk and sit with Mikey." you say to you best friend and get out of the water.

you walk over to Mikey and sit down grabbing your towel and start to dry your legs. when your finished you layed down.

__________Niall's POV______

After awhile the game got boring so we all stopped playing. I went underwater and came back up swimming up to Harry to ask where my girlfriend went and he pointed to Y/N eating an ice cream bowl while Michael had a cone.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, taking her hand and stealing a bite of ice cream.

"Hey!" she yelled at me and slightly pushed me away.

"what?" I say laugh at her because she has ice cream on her nose. I wipe it off for her, and stare into her eyes. I lean in to kiss her when...I heard..

"OH MY GOSH ITS NIALL AND MICHAEL FROM ONE DIRECTION AND 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!!" A fan i'm guessing yells

I turn around and give a smile to the girl, you know the one. Michael waves to the fan and she soon asks for a photo with us and an autograph. We both agree and take a photo then sign her notebook. Not even a second after we did that with the girl, 4 more came up. well...there goes are day at the pool without fans. don't get me wrong I love all my fans but not when i'm trying to hang out with my girlfriends.

"sorry girls, but we are really busy, and need to go, we can sign real quick but no photos. I'm sorry." Michael, says what I was thinking.

So we do exactly what he tells them that we would do. Once we were done, I walked over to Y/N and held out my hand for her to grab, but she just stared at me then looked back at her ice cream. I huffed and picked her up bridal style while she let out a shriek at first not expecting me to do such a thing in front of fans.

"i can walk you know" Y/n says. and I looked down at her and smile. she just rolls her eyes, holding onto me tighter.

"I know you can. but I like seeing you all helpless...its a bit of a turn on." I whisper the last part so no one hears what I said.

"Niall!!" y/n says gasping and playfully hits my chest. I just chuckle leaning in to kiss her when I hear....Ashton.

"Where do you think your going with my sister mate?" He says getting out of the pool walking towards me.

I put y/n down. I mumble 'shit' under my breathe an turn around to face Ashton right in front of me.

"I was taking my girlfriend somewhere where we can be alone." I say and turn around when Ashton grabbed my arm and turned me back around.

"what's that supposed to mean?!" Ashton yells.

"Wouldn't you like to know Ashton! At least I can get some unlike you. how long has it been since you calum...you know. longer than me and Y/N for sure." I say, I know I probably shouldn't have said that shit but I did. oops.

Luke and Calum where holding Ashton back.

" BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY MATE!!!" Ashton yelled and tried to get out of their grip.

"let him go." I say and add "I wanna see what he's got."

Finally Ashton got out of their grip and ran towards me. and then y/n got in front. putting her hands out on both of our chests. I noticed she had tears in her eyes. and I quickly stop being mad at Ashton and went to hold her.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" she yelled.

"WILL BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER!! ASHTON IS MY BROTHER AND IS PROTECTIVE BUT NIALL STOP PICKING FIGHTS WITH HIM. " she raises her voice.

"Ha" Ashton says to me.

"YOU TO ASH, NIALL IS MY BOYFRIEND WHAT WE DO TOGETHER IS OUR BISNESS."

She looked mad, I knew she was once she shoved Michael out of the way so she could walk over to where her stuff where. throwing on her tank top and pulling on her shorts, putting her hair up and slipping her flip flops on, grabbing her bag, then shoving passed us all to walk out of the pool area.

Great now my girlfriend is mad at me...just great.

___ ____ ___ ___ __- _____ ___ ___ _________ ____ ____ ___ ___ ___ ____ ____ ___ ____ ____ ____ _____ ____ ___ __

Hey guys sorry its been awhile. I've been depressed lately so I had to get myself sorted out first.

I was gonna update around Christmas, and i'm sorry I didn't. I will update when I get a chance I've been booked with Conventions and Exams.