BITCH LAND PART 2 [ EPISODE 6 ]

( AMAZING THANKS TO MY FRIEND , CUP OR IDEALMEMORI ! ! FOR MAKING THE NEW POSTER  !

AND SOME OF THE PARAGRAPHS IN THIS STORY ! ! LOVE U BITCH ! !                                                   - PETER ILY ! < 3 ) Jones was driving to the police station

                                                   - PETER ILY ! < 3 )
Jones was driving to the police station. He rushed in and told all the other cops to go home, but he let some stayed. He then rushed to the room were all the teenage friends were in. 

"I'm officially setting this police station under a lockdown!" , he yelled.

LATER

Malia and Troye both sat in the police station covered in dry blood. Malia had just witnessed her dad's dead body, that was the first time she had seen him since the car crash were he died. Malia's face was blank. Steven and Jackson walked in and handed them both a towel. They wrapped it around their bodies. Malia was shaking and started breaking down into tears. 

"T-This can't be real...." , she cried. Steven wrapped his arm around her and hugged her. Her other friends walked in.

"I'm so sorry, Malia. I really am." , Allison cried and Allison ran to Malia and hugged her tightly. Malia didn't say anything but smiled a little. All of a sudden, all of her friends ran to her and hugged her. She smiled and wiped her tears.

"T-Thanks." , she smiled. 

"You're welcome." , Troye smiled. All of a sudden, Officer Jones walked into the room. 

"I'm keeping you in this room until I come back. I need to see Mariana and your mother Malia when I get to the hospital." , Jones said and he closed the door and locked it.

Troye gulped.

MEANWHILE 

Julie walked down the road. She cried. She still couldn't believe they kicked her out of her own house (Episode 5).

"Those stupid mother fucking bitches." , she cried. All of a sudden, a car came up next to her. Inside was her friend, Leia. She got in the car with Leia.

"How did you find me?!" , Julie asked. 

"I as just driving the road and saw you. Anyways, what happened?" , Leia asked. Julie looked up and screamed. She saw the killer standing in front of the car on the road.

"LEIA!" , Julie screamed. Leia looked up and spun the car around and drove it into a ditch. Leia smacked the driver's wheel. Julie looked up, her head bleeding.

"H-Huh?" , she looked around. All of a sudden, the killer opened Leia's driver door and pulled Leia out.

"LEIA!" , Julie screamed. Julie tried to open her side of the door but it was locked. Julie tried to climb to the back of the car but the killer stabbed her in the leg. She screamed and fell on the back car seat. The killer grabbed Leia and slammed her on the car window in the back seat.