I give her the rest of my bags and part ways.

As I reach the food court, I realise that I'm going to be meeting this guy soon and Bell has left me making me feel more afraid then ever.

I search around not sure who I'm looking for.

Well that's a lie, I'm waiting to see if he is here.

As I hear the scrape of a chair near me, my legs turn to jelly, fear of loosing it, I grab the side of my chair to hold me upright.

"Well, well well look who I found here. It's Alex's little toy, River." He says with a smug look.

"Damien" I reply in a harsh manor.

"Same old same old River, you really thought that coming here was going to protect you from Alex ?" He tries to lean closer into me but I lean away.

"I knew Alex was going to find me either way, I just chose to cut the ties between us and start a new"

I give him a glare for him to remember.

"You will never be able to cut ties from him, don't you understand! He has control over everybody, me included! Right now he knows everything about you, that's why it was so easy to track you, even with the new do!" He thumps his hands on the desk making me jump in fright.

"I will never let him touch me again" I'm disgusted in what went on for many years.

"He will get to you, whether it is today, tomorrow or in the next few years! Mark my words!" He digs his fingernails into the table.

My hands start to become sweaty so I decide to place them gently on the table as far as I can away from the claws of Damien's.

"He's a b*****d"

He turns around and grabs my hands, which start to shake intensively in his big hands.

"You will regret that"
He says in anger

"Damien get your filthy hands off of me!"
I could feel the bones start to crush in his hands.

"I will get to you if he doesn't"

I wince when he says that.

I couldn't stand being another toy to Alex but to Damien, I would lose it.

"Excuse me, but I think the lady said for you to get your hands off of her"
A magical angel comes to save me from this demon.

"What she to you man?" Damien sounds dumbstruck.

"I'm pretty sure the whole food court doesn't want to see a lady harmed by a male and would rather be eating their meals in peace instead of worrying for the young lady"
He replies sternly.

"Fine"
Damien hates being wrong, so this might have hurt his ego.

"We will talk later River" Damien says before running off through the main mall doors.

I turn around to thank the male but he is already speaking.

"Are you alright Ro? Um if that's even your name"

"I think so, my name is Ro but he knows me as River...."
I look up at the gorgeous face before me and of course a flashback comes back to me.

"Mum she is freezing" The male says.
"I'll get some warm blankets from the back" another voice yells.

The same voice and the same face comes to mind, the same boy that helped me from the gutter that night I went to see Dad.

"I'm Daniel but everyone calls me Dan"
A smile forms on his face.

"I don't know but I feel like we've met...."
I say nervously.

Oh good another crazy boy that you apparently know.

Shut up.

Well here goes nothing.....
I am good at updating at random times, long chapter because I feel that Damien's presence is a crazy one but also because I have assignments and I have no idea how long I'll be doing them for or how long I will read till don't have any books left.

Jazz