Part 12

"Maybe, a lot of people know me"
He gives me a quick wink.

Straight away I roll my eyes. Typical Boy.

"Nope don't think I know you then" I smirk.

"Oh come on! I was just mucking around, here give me a sec I may remember you from somewhere"
He basically gets on his knees not caring if anyone is staring at him but he staring into my eyes.

I give him a few secs before interrupting his trail of thought.

"We'll find me when you do, I have to go and find my friend."

I said before walking off.

"What? Why you going? Isn't the prince supposed to get the chick after saving her from an evil dragon!?"

I turn around to face him.

"Technically, I could've handled myself, I mean I have before, you only stepped in because you thought to be the prince in shining armour, well heads up this girl has been saving herself for a long time"

I say before running off into the sunset.
Nah that would be cliche, I ran into the water fountain and basically nearly fell in because I of course was too busy thinking of the world and of course he caught me.

What is with this guy trying to be a prince?

I stare into his beautiful brown eyes, his brown hair shines in the lights above us.
I can feel the heat of his body touching my skin.

It was a weird feeling, one I've never felt.
At first I thought it was just the shock getting to me, but I realised that it was more than that when I started to stare into his eyes.

I think I'm falling apart again, somehow he is trying to climb the walls I have built around my safe place, my Riverside was slowly trembling apart.

"Now I have saved the girl in distress" he smirks.

His smile is like the radiant sun, dazzling down on earth on a nice day.

"Pl-please" i stutter.

The longer our eyes connect the more my heart beats.

He started to lean closer, the next thing I didn't see coming.

He kissed me and I didn't pull away.

You stupid girl, kissing strangers now will we tell Alex you are cheating on him?.

Shut up and let me enjoy this moment.

He pulls away from me after what feels like a few minutes.

"I'm so sorry" he whispers before placing his hands on his head and starts pacing.

"I shouldn't have, I have to go" he says before pouncing off.

What the hell just happened?

-------------------------------------------------
"Ro!Ro! Earth to Ro! Are you on the Planet?"
Bell waves in my face.

I can't think straight after Damien coming and talking about Alex knowing where I am and then Dan kissing me, I couldn't think straight.

I felt like I was shutting down.

"Huh?" I say.