Part 8

My legs felt like they were nearly broken, the only place close to me was under a bridge, supposedly I would turn into a troll that guarded the bridge.

Rain pelted down giving me no choice but to stop and sleep there for a while.
It wasn't a five star facility but it was better than sleeping on the cold wet ground in Alex's garage, no this facility may have been inhabited by another poor person like myself, I have to thank homeless people one day they have made this night a whole lot better than what it was going to be.

I grabbed my book out and decided to write down all that's happened lately, like a reminder of what I've been through and what I'll never go back to.

My phone went flat a few hours ago, I don't mind since all I was getting was texts from Alex saying something to try and get me to react, he really is a mummy's boy.

That mummy's boy, let you live with him and be in his pact of friends
Oh look someone is back, what friends they were, they only a cared about themselves while I was being abused, i am going to make a promise and make sure that I won't let anything or anyone get to me.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
"Omg you look amazing!!"
The hairdresser yells in my sore ears.
I decided to permanently curl my hair and die it a purple colour with blue and green streaks.
It all makes me look gothic and so different to the old me.
With my ear piercings and my makeup I can make sure that no one knows me.

To start a new I have to find somewhere to live, register to a new school and most importantly go shopping.

As I walk into the real estate a young woman in her thirty's comes over with an overly happy smile.

"Um hi, I would like to ah rent a house"
She looks at me with a confused face, looks like she didn't catch that.
"Sure love, come this way and I'll show you to the houses we have to offer"
I followed her to the desk and say there fiddling my thumbs, maybe she think that I'm too young and irresponsible, she doesn't even know my age.

After a long conversation with the Real Estate Lady, I finally managed to get the perfect apartment for myself which also comes with a spare bedroom.

As soon as I got the keys and was right outside the door, I burst in and ran around the house a thousand times, not believing that this whole apartment was partially mine.

Of course I didn't use my real name since I didn't want Alex to find me but I used Ro and kept my dads last name.
I still can't believe that I used that dimwits last name, I guess I felt a little pity for him since I am his only child and he was a great man as a child but as I got older I guess he changed, and this is where it left us.

Hey guys,
Leaving you at that since I believe that my plans may change a bit in this book, anyways this is the last Monday of the term!
4 more days to go and I am so excited cuz I am going away for break, anyways I won't be updating as such in the holidays but I am thinking of posting my bits and pieces book back up but I'll have to see, I wasn't feeling great about it.
Anyways catch ya loves.
Jazz