Chapter 3

***So I know y'all have been waiting (I know y'all is not very good grammar but it's fun to say XD) so here's chapter 3!!***

Chapter 3

The plane ride to America took way to long for my liking. Through the whole thing I couldn't stop moving. First my leg kept bouncing up and down endlessly, then I couldn't find a comfortable position to sit in, then I couldn't stop my fingers from tapping on anything they touched. It just went on in an endless cycle. The women next to me, after about an hour, gave me a sympathetic look. She looked to be in about her 40s, with blond hair that fell a little past her shoulders and curled a bit, and was wearing clothes that looked like something a regular mom might wear. I felt a stabbing pain in my heart as I remembered my mom looked like regular a 1400s mother. I pushed the thought away, not wanting to dwell on my dead mother.

"Don't like planes, huh?" She commented.

I looked at her startled then realized it probably looked like I was scared of planes.

"Oh, um, yeah," I said, deciding to just say that instead of the real reason: I'm going to stop my psycho killer of a sister from hurting anymore innocent people. "I'm not too fond of planes. They make me jittery." The women probably already knew I was jittery but sometimes stupid things just pop out when I'm nervous.

"I'm sorry, dear," She said,

"Darling," the man next to her, probably her husband, said. "Why don't you leave the poor girl alone? Talking probably doesn't help her phobia."

"Oh! I'm sorry!" she exclaimed.

"It's OK." I lied. In actuality, it wasn't really OK considering I felt like crawling into a dark, depressing place and crying because of my mother, but years of practice taught me not to let people see how I was feeling. The women gave me another sympathetic look and went back to the book she was reading. I rested my head against the window, closed my eyes, and tried to think of what I was going to do when I got to Mystic Falls, instead of my family.

*************************************************************************************************************************

When the plane landed I got off as fast as I could. I grabbed my things that Lily had miraculously packed, headed outside, and called a taxi. When I got to my room, in the hotel I was staying at, I pulled my laptop out and checked my email. As I had expected, I had an email from Lily. I opened it up to find a bunch of information on people I recognized and people I had never heard of. At the top there was a message that said: Important info!!!!! Need to know everything!!!!!!! -Love, Lily. Ok, I thought, these are people that must be significant in my (impossible) quest.

I started to go through everything and found Lily had typed in some things that the records wouldn't have, like Bonnie Bennett is Elena's best friend/witch. I could tell it was from Lily because everything she said was in italics and pink. She loves pink way too much.

As I went through everything I learned so much I thought my brain was going to explode. Ok, review time, I thought. Bonnie Bennett is a witch who is a descendant of Emily Bennett, who worked for Katherine in the 1860s. She is Elena's best friend and has only recently found out she'd a witch. I reviewed everything to make she I was correct. 

Next was Caroline Forbes, Elena's second best friend. She was a bubbly, blond and your typical high school cheerleader. She was recently in a car crash and was in the hospital. Poor girl.

Next was Jeremy Gilbert, Elena's younger brother. Earlier in the year he was with a girl, named Vicki Donovan, who was turned into a vampire and then killed by Stefan because she was too out of control. Poor kids.

Next was Matt Donovan, Elena's friend/ex/older brother of Vicki. Matt used to go out with Elena but is currently with Caroline. Matt still doesn't know about vampires or what actually happened to his sister. Poor everybody!

Ok, now Tyler Lockwood. He was your typical high school football player/bully. It seemed he had the werewolf curse but hadn't triggered it...yet.

Next, Alaric Saltzman. He became the high school history teacher after the last one was attacked by an "animal." It seemed he was, kind of, with Jenna, Elena's aunt. Alaric was interesting because he was a vampire hunter. It seemed his wife was turned into a vampire and he spent years looking for her. Why do all these people have to have such tragic lives?

Next was Jenna Sommers, Elena's aunt. She was in guardianship of Elena and Jeremy when their parents died because she was the younger sister of Elena's mom.

Now the fun part: Damon Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore, and Elena Gilbert. Damon and Stefan were turned in 1860 by Katherine when they tried to rescue her from humans burning her. They then turned into bitter enemies because Damon blamed Stefan for Katherine getting captured. Damon worked as hard as possible to make Stefan's life completely suck. Now both boys are in Mystic Falls.

Elena Gilbert is the Petrova doppelganger making her my great-times-a-million-niece. She is with Stefan at the moment and it seems Damon is also in love with her. Nearly everybody on this list is trying to find out what Katherine is up to. Well, your guardian angel is here! Hopefully.

***So this is chapter 3!!!! Woo!!! So I know it's just a bunch of information you guys probably already know but you need to know what Violet knows sooo....sorry. Anyway next chapter I'll probably actually have something happen. So look out for chapter 4!! Love you guys in an author/reader relationship of course XD***