Chapter 33: Uncontrollable

Start from the beginning

An hour later, Isabella was ready, standing in front of the mirror she admired Megan's effort. Her hair was down in beautiful waves which reached till her waist, her makeup consisted of burgundy and gold eyeshadow with nude lipstick. She grabbed her clutch and slipped into her nude heels.

"Girl, you slay!" Megan exclaimed as she whistled lowly

"You look gorgeous, Bella!" Penelope exclaimed as she lightly pecked Isabella's forehead.

"Thanks, Gran" Just as the words left her mouth, the doorbell rang and Megan ran to open the door. Isabella was nervously fidgeting as she saw Seth entering the apartment.

"Good evening, Penelope" Seth greeted her and Megan as he eyed Isabella with dark eyes.

"You look absolutely gorgeous!" Seth remarked as he pecked her cheek and she could feel the heat of his body which was making her shiver.

"Thank you, you look good too" Isabella said. He was wearing a black shirt with cream colored pants. They bid their byes to Megan and Penelope and left the house.

"Seems like I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hands to myself tonight" Seth said checking her out once again making Isabella awkwardly smile on the outside but her heart was doing somersaults in her chest on the inside.

They reached his penthouse in about half an hour and the whole journey was pretty awkward. Rose petals were on the floor and the lights were dimmed, Isabella could smell the faint smell of rose petals.

"I hope you like this all" Seth spoke from behind her

"It's perfect" Isabella smiled

"Let's have dinner" Seth spoke and they both walked hand in hand to the dining room. They sat on the dining table while Seth served the food which was chili rubbed steak with maple bourbon butter, it looked mouthwatering.

"Did cook make all of this?" Isabella asked astonishingly 

"Yeah, now let's eat" They started dinner and the whole time they kept talking about random things and their interests "White wine?" Seth asked from the kitchen and Isabella yelled back a 'yes' 

"So what's this deal with Stefan?" Seth asked as he sat down in front of her. Isabella fidgeted nervously as she sipped her wine. 

"Stefan is my high school friend actually he was my only friend in high school but after my mother's death- I began to distant myself from him" She said while glancing at Seth who didn't look quite please with her answer.

"But why you began to distant yourself from him in the first place?" Seth asked, there was this question which she was trying to avoid. She coughed out loud and Seth stood up and began to pat her back while making her drink water.

"It's okay, you can tell me another time" Seth said smiling and she felt grateful that he understood

"What happened that made you cry that day?" Isabella asked, they were still at the dining table with their wines

"It was my Sister's death anniversary" Seth said as his eyes began to water

"Oh, I'm so sorry. What was her name?" Isabella asked feeling sad for his sister and for him

"Vanessa, she was actually my twin sister we were like two peas in a pod, we were partners in crime, no one could separate us. When she was twelve, she was diagnosed with leukemia and unfortunately she couldn't survive and died in just a year. My whole world was shattered, she was my everything, it definitely hurts when you loss a sibling but when you lost your twin, your other half it feels like that you're incomplete. I miss her so much, Isabella" By that time, he was crying. Isabella walked up to him and hugged him while he was sitting and she was standing so that his face was rested on her stomach.

"Shh, she's in a good place now and she's happy that you have grown up into a fine man"

"But I miss her so much why God couldn't have taken me instead of her?"

"Don't say things like these, she's in a better place now" Isabella said while stroking his hair

Seth fell asleep while crying so Isabella let him rest for a while while she cleaned the dining room. She was getting bored out of her mind so she played the music on her phone and started swaying her body to the beat. She found herself smiling when her favorite part came. After a while she turned around to change the song but she found Seth standing there with his arms crossed and his eyes dark. He started to walk towards her slowly.

"Uh-you're a-awake" Isabella stuttered. He didn't answer just continued to walk towards her.

He stopped just a few inches away from her and grabbing her waist, he pulled her towards him. Isabella put her hands on his chest. "You're making it hard for me to stop myself" Seth said

"Then don't stop" the words flew out of Isabella's mouth without her even realizing what she said. Her own statement was making her weak in the knees because if she doesn't stop him right now there was no going back but she wanted him to continue, she wanted him to make her his.

"Are you sure?" Seth asked, surprisingly. Isabella could only nod at his question. Seth grinned as he kissed her hard. He picked her up in his arms and walked towards the stairs, their lips still attached.

Seth kicked the door of his bedroom and walked inside and gently laid Isabella on the bed. He kissed her neck and removed her dress so she that was only in her panties. She hastily crawled towards him and unbuttoned his shirt while he just stared at her. She started kissing his chest light making him shiver lightly. He laid her back on the bed, removed his pants and climbed on top of her.

"Are you sure, baby?" Seth asked and Isabella could just nod. He pecked her forehead and removed her bra "So fucking beautiful" With one swift moment he lifted her up by her hips and took her breasts in his mouth. Isabella moaned out loud in pleasure. He continued teasing them with his tongue.

He removed his boxers and Isabella could only gaze at his size in astonishment. He climbed on top of her once again and this time she felt him adjusting to the size. She gasped when she felt him entering as she closed her eyes in pain.

"It will be okay baby, the pain will go away" Seth cooed as he started moving slowly. Isabella screamed in pain as she grabbed his face and kissed him to stop the sounds. After awhile she felt the pain going away and a new pleasure filling her body making her forget that the pain was even there.

He completed her in a new and desirable way and this was all she wanted, him forever.

~~~

Hey everyone, I know I deserve all the rude comments but I'm sorry for not updating. I was busy with exams and my cousin's wedding and I was having a major writer's block.

I hope this chapter was good enough to cover my fault for not updating for so long. I'm sorry again.

Love you all x

Vote+Comment