Promise me.

(jen's p.o.v)

We start walking down towards our car i interwine mine and brads hands together, he instantly wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

Brad- i love you, i don't think i tell you enough..he wispers into my ear.

I turn to face him and put my hand against his cheek.

Jennifer- sweetie, you tell me nearly every hour.

Brad- you deserve to know every minute of every hour, for the rest of your life.

I look up at him with a smile.

Jennifer- ok what's with all the sweet talk huh, do you want something?

Brad- well its only because im insanely in love with you and and

He starts to stutter and has trouble getting his words out, so i grab his hand in mine and give it a small squeeze.

Jennifer- what sweetie?

He looks down at me with a shy smile.

Brad- i want a baby, and you promised that we will have one as soon as friends finished.

Jennifer- yeah i did, but honey it hasent even been a day since friends has finished. Also i wanted us to travel before we start a family.

He lets go of my hand and looks up at me with a sad look.

Brad- so you don't wanna start a family now?

I do wanna wanna have a family with him but no straight away. I wanted us to spend some quality time together before we start a family. I want to tell him this but im scared how he's going to react.

Jennifer- look sweetie, i want nothing more than to start a family with you but first i want us to spend some quality time together. I mean feel like we are always apart these days, and i deffiantly dont want that. I want us to be very close and connected. Im not saying at we arent but i just want to be close and connected like we use to be. Now that friends has finished we can spend some quality time together you know, we could take a trip to australia like we always planned. What im trying to say is that i deffiantly want to start a family but not just yet.

I let him take everything i just said in, after a couple of minutes he looks up at me.

Brad- you are right, we are always apart and i hate that. So we'll go on a trip to australia like we had planned but you have to promise me something.

Jennifer- anything baby.

Brad- promise me that when we get back, we will start a family right away.

Jennifer- wow you really want a family don't you?

Brad- of course that's what ive always wanted with you, i just cant wait to have little jen's running around the apartment. So you promise?

I look up at him with tears in my eyes, i coulnt believe how lucky i was to have an amazing husband like brad. I stand on my tippy toes and give him a nice long kiss.

Jennifer- i promise, i cant wait to have lil brad and jen's running around too.

He gives me a big grin and kisses my hand, then then walks to the car door and opens it for me. Thats him my sweet goofy handsome husband. He gets in the other side and we start heading home