Chapter 9- The Rising Evil

-Supreme Evil-

For many years, I've fallen weak and ill but as the time grew so did I, plotting my revenge on all of them and take over the world.

I would have succeeded 10 years ago if it wasn't for that stupid Theto, but it doesn't matter anymore, I am stronger than ever and that Theto who defeated me once is no longer a hindrance for I have killed her.

"Your Supremeness" one of my minions distracted me from my thoughts. How dare that minion interrupt me.

"What business brings you here?" I asked him.

"It's about a Theto, the Theto" it paused, I motioned it to continue.

"A child, growing stronger as we speak, a child of that Theto who you killed 10 years ago have come back here to defeat you" it continued.

"And where did you hear this news?" I asked while standing up.

"News are spreading around the kingdom about that child who is destined to defeat you and all of evil" it answered.

"Then I guess it is time for me to visit the Crystal Hall" I said as I cackled evily at the thought of destroying everything in my way.

Finally another challenge.

-Guen-

Even though they already explained to me what I have to do here, I still got it proccessing in my mind, not really sure if it is me or is my mind only playing tricks with me.

"Lathrina, how could I defeat the Supreme when sure I got powers, don't know how to use them!" I bursted out to her.

"All in its time" she answered calmly.

"Don't give me some motto that cannot help me right now!" I exclaimed.

"Calm down and soon we will get to practice" she said still being calm.

"It's easy for you to calm down because you are not the one carying the pressure that is to save the world!" I kept on shouting at her.

"First, don't shout, second, breath in and breath out and third, well I don't know what third is" she said as she shrugged.

"Ah!" I just shouted in frustration.

"I think that you got the wrong person but please don't bring me back to Earth, it's horrible there except for my dad" I said while rethinking it.

"We are not bringing you back there because it is you that is in the prophecy" she said while putting her hands on her hips.

"Look, I may have powers and you may have proven me to be a Theto but I am not the one in the prophecy" I said to her.

"Practice" "What?" I asked.

"Start practicing, I don't care what you are blabbering about on not being the destined Theto to defeat the Supreme because you are the one stated in the prophecy. I did not waste my time on guarding you on Earth just for you to protest and argue that you are a disappointed to all of us!" wow, she just got mad and freaking serious but that didn't affect me.

"You must care about what I am talking about to know my opinion, all of you cared about is your opinion, how about mine? Yesterday I just found out who I am and then you are asking me to defeat the Supreme Evil? You are asking too much from me!" I exclaimed to her and then I noticed Lathrina's face softened.

"I'm sorry that I've placed you in a lot of pressure but it's not just our opinion, I think that if people on Earth were asked about it, I think that they would also choose the same thing" she said in a worried face.

"It's just that, I've never been in peer pressure before, just now and being a savious of both worlds is kind of a huge deal, what if I fail and what if I will be the cause that the two worlds wilk slowly crumble in the hands of the Supreme Evil" I said as the pictures of my thoughts cane flooding in my head.

Then suddenly the door opened with such force and a boy came rushing in.

"Lathrina!" he shouted as he tried to catch his breath.

"Ethon, what's wrong?" Lathrina rushed towards him.

"The Crystal Hall, something is happening" he said then suddenly he fell to the floor, unconscious.

Lathrina quickly lifted him and carried him to her bedroom and laid him down.

"Let's leave him here to rest and then check what's going on at the Crystal Hall" I just nodded at what Lathrina said and we both ran towards the Crystal Hall.

As soon as we arrived at the Crystal Hall, we both gasped at what we saw. The skies are filled with dark mist then the Crystal Hall was surrounded by horrifying monsters.

"What's going on?" I asked her, still not taking my eyes off the Crystal Hall.

"Same as you, I don't know but I think that we should go inside" she suggested.

"B-But what about the m-monsters?" I asked her while stammering.

"We can fight them" she said as she walked towards the Crystal Hall and of course I followed her.

Then the monsters came charging towards us. Lathrina spread her arms and she sent the monsters flying away.

She's so good at using her ability, I just wished that I'm as good as her. Not a minute later, all the monsters were talen down by just one blow.

"How are you so good at this?" I asked her, frustrated that I cannot help.

"Practice" was all that she answered.

Now I know that when it comes to battle she is pretty serious about it but when it comes to being silly she is the silliest.

We both entered the Crystal Hall and there we saw the Supreme Evil facing the Elders, both wear serious faces.

I guess that the Supreme Evil sensed us because she turned her back to face us and smiled at us.

"You've arrived" she said.

"You never told me that the Supreme Evil is a she" I whispered at Lathrina.

"You never asked" she just answered me.

The Supreme Evil began to walk towards us and the closer she gets the darker this place gets.

"Hello child, you actually look like your mother" she said while studying my face.

"What are you doing here" Lathrina aksed her with a hateful glare.

"Visiting of course" she said while turning her attention to Lathrina. She then realized something.

"You're Larisa's younger sister but you do not have the same ability as hers. Your ability saved you from being taken away" the Supreme Evil drew her face closer to Lathrina.

Lathrina quickly spat at her face which made her angry.

"Reckless!" she shouted as she slapped her. Then Milenne quickly ran towards us.

"Slara, stop it" she said with a clam voice.

"Aw, Milenne is caring for you, how pathetic. I have enough of this visit, this is only a warning for all of you, especially for you" she quickly turned and pointed at me.

Then suddenly, she let out an evil cackle and disappeared with only air left.

"Lathrina, are you okay?" Milenne quickly rushed to Lathrina's side and checked if she was hurt.

"I'm fine Ms. Milenne" she said while smiling, appreciated that Milenne is caring for her.

"So what now?" I asked them. "You prepare and get sronger"

End Chapter 9