#ROOMMATES

Chansung's POV

I recognized a familiar car and 'THAT'S OUR MANAGER'S CAR!' I quickly ran back to the resto near the school and told the group about what I saw.

"Hyung!Hyung~" I ran into them.

"What is it this time?" asked Taecyeon-hyung.

"Manager is here...."

"What?" they said nervously...

Our manager spotted us and went to where our table were. He brought some luggages and said "Yah, why did you left your stuff?".

"So you mean we're moving out this early?"complained Junho with a worrisome look.

"Early?It's 6:00 o'clock in the evening...."replied the manager

"I mean things were so fast....we just had a meeting.... we went to check out the school... we ate our early dinner and now we are moving out" -Junho

"Well, that's how it all goes...."said the manager laughing a bit.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

Ji Eun's POV

I finished unpacking and didn't realized I've fallen asleep...... I dremt about something and it's about him — WooYoung. He's my one and a half year boyfriend---he's sweet,caring, lovable,cool, demanding and when he do his aegyo(cuteness) he's so irrisistable but in fact we rarely see each other since he became busy.

I took a peek on my phone and it's quite blurry since I've just woken up....It's 7:00 o'clock

What's going on?.....I thought as I entered the living room well the rest of my friends hadn't unpack yet and the first thing they did was to order a pizza...

Taeyeon: Want some?

"No thanks..... Haven't you unpacked yet?"

She shooked her head and I gave a sigh...

"Why? I complained Don't you want to be my roomate?" I added.

Taeyeon: I heard we are even to our other roommates....

"So...." I asked with curiousity

"We decided to have room plans." She straightforwardly said , she's Taeyeon ofcourse she would talk right to the point which makes her matured....

Then, I realized only Taeyeon and Eun Jung was in the living room....

"Where are the others..?"

Eun Jung: Victoria-unnie and Ji Yeon went to the supermarket for the grocery and Yoona is in her room sleeping.....

Tch such a sleepy head like me.... Just then Yoona went out from her room and moaned...

My phone beeped and I just received a message from Victoria-unnie saying.....

Hey Kids, We'll be back soon.Make sure you clean the table after eating....and Yeah! Before anything else what do like for dinner kimbap or ddeokbeokgi?

~Tory💝

"Tory-unnie asks for dinner Kimbap or Ddeokbeokgi?"

"BOTH!" they said in unison as if they were reading each others' minds

"Ok..."I replied back.... I texted Victoria-unnie back

Unnie we want both kimbap and ddeokbeokgi for dinner it would be DELICIOUS!!! Anyways where are you now we're hungry....

Knock knock ~

Oh, the time I sent the message they were already here...'cause I heard Tory-unnie chuckling same goes with my insane bestfriend Ji Yeon-ah

"Wait there..."

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

WooYoung's POV

Why aren't you answering my calls?I said to myself, as I was calling Ji Eun for almost an hour....

"Wooyoung-ah, you seem so worried" Jun. K~hyung asked me with a worried face

"Noona [older sis],hasn't called her back yet..."Chansung butted up in the middle of our talking

I smacked his nape so many times as he keep yelling "Ouch, Yah, Why-why?!?! Ah!"

You dare call her your noona [older sis]!!!She's 3 years younger.... I said and stopped beating him

We were walking through the dorm for about 8 minutes now "Manager, are you sure you know the correct room number..."

Manager: N-no... But I'll ask the woman right there.... Hello, Goodevening !!!

Ms. Park: Hello....Oh, you must be....

"Annyeonghaseyo 2PM-imnida"

Manager: I'm not quite sure where their room might be....

Ms. Park: Oh, yes.... room number 7

Junho: Great! My fav. number...

Jun. K: Sounds lucky for me....

Manager received a call from JYP~hyung...
Manager: Ma'am please take care of them I need to go.... Bye kids....

Taecyeon: Why does he keep calling us KIDS ?

Nichkhun: Because you're immature...

Taecyeon: It's in the plural form Khun it means you're part of it.....

Ms. Park: Ok that's enough chitchat....the others are waiting for you...

Chansung: We have roommates?

Ms. Park: Yes, cause JYP said so... he needs someine to look after you when he's not around...

Chansung: Well, are they girls?Ms. Park nodded and he burst out in excitement.... we all chuckled...

I'm not interested in them.... Ji Eun~ah please answer my call....I wish to have you by my side Ji Eun~ah, I miss you so much.