Ji Eun's Audition

Ji Eun took a deep breath like what her friends does when they are nervous....

Ji Eun: I won't let them down....

She walked upstairs and finally reached the audition room and greeted everyone with her smile...

School Director: Goodmorning Ms. Lee...

Ji Eun: Goodmorning Sir...

School Director: You may start now

🎵 IU - MIA 🎵

Everyone in school was amazed at her charming voice even the judges were amazed too....

School Director: Ji Eun-ah...

Ji Eun: Yes? she asked nervously...

School Director: Congratulations...

"Kyaaahhh!!!" exclaimed the girls who were super happy and proud of her....

All the judges clapped and congratulated her with smiles from ear to ear...

Ji Eun: Thank you so much! Thank you sir! I won't let you down....

She immediately ran downstairs and joined the girls' group hug....

The girls then tried to catch their breath from too much excitement...

Eun Jung: Wooh! Job well done girls.....

Yoona: Right, I agree....

Victoria: So now what?

Ji Yeon: It's just the beggining....

They smiled from one another and still can't get over from what had happened....just then they heard an announcement...

"To all contestants who passed the audition please attend the opening program tomorrow... thank you."

Taeyeon: We still hadn't got our uniforms yet...

Eun Jung: Look there's a line over there...What could that be?

Ji Eun: Let's come and see...

Victoria: Let's GO!!!

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Please form a line....the styling teacher said

You may now get your uniforms according to your sizes.... she added.

The girls took the uniforms and went to the school office to ask where the school dorms were....

Victoria: Ma'am may I ask where the school dorms are.... putting her luggage to the side,the others were sitting in the bench waiting for her to come over.

Victoria: Oh, ok thank you...she thanked with a smile
Office staff: You are welcome.... she replied with a serious look

Victoria rushes off to her friends and point out to where the dorm should be.The girls followed Victoria walking on the other side of the street from the school gate then Ji Yeon starts complaining...

Ji Yeon: Wait, please wait the girls look at their backs and saw how tired Ji Yeon was.

Eun Jung: Unnie~ Are we at the right direction? She asked confusely

Victoria: Uhmmm...TBH....N-no..

Yoona: Then where are we going?

Victoria: To The Coffee Shop.....

Ughhh! Exclaimed the girls with mad eyes and tired feet....

Ji Eun: We should rest up a bit.... we walked all the way here...

↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙✖↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘

At The Cooffee Shop ❤

The girls ordered their favorite flavor but Ji Eun and Ji Yeon ordered milkshakes with the same flavor... they seemed to not like drinking coffee at this point

Victoria took a brochure from her bag and let the girls take a look...

Taeyeon: What's this?

Victoria: It's what the dorm looks like...

Yoona: Wahhh! It's big...

Eun Jung: Don't you think it has curfew?

Ji Eun: We better hurry.....

The girls took their things and left the coffee shop and ran back to the school...