ch 5

"Why do you think he said that!? Is he going to ask you to be his date?!" Yoo Ryung said, looking extremely shocked and happy at the same time.

"How do I know? Isn't it obvious he's going to ask Yoona?" Min Ah said.

"Yoona doesn't have this class so she doesn't know any of this! He might ask you!" Yura said.

"You all are getting delusional now. There is no way." Min Ah said.

"All of that beauty does you no good." Hyeri said, shaking her head.

"It does YOU no good. You're prettier than I am." Min Ah said.

"Ha ha. Funniest thing I've ever heard." Hyeri said, sarcastically.

"The funniest thing I've ever heard is You've cat to be kitten me right meow." Yoo Ryung said.

-

"Why couldn't that Wonho just deliver it to Min Ah!?" the president of Minhyuk's fanclub yelled, irritated.

"He probably watches detective stories or something." a girl said.

"He might have known from the past. He might've done it before and made a huge mistake doing that." another girl said.

"There's nothing weird at all in this box! Look, it's just a finger that you pull and a card comes out. The only thing strange or scary about the box is the bloody handwriting on the card." the president of Minhyuk's fanclub said, making everyone else shocked.

"That's.. So.. Creepy." a girl said.

"The card just says to stay away from Minhyuk. We all know this fanclub is much stronger all together than they are." the president of Minhyuk's fanclub smirked.

"But- We don't want to hurt our prince!" a girl yelled.

"We won't ever. We only hurt the School Beauty #2." the president of Minhyuk's fanclub said, cracking her knuckles in the progress.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

-

"C! R! A! Y! O! N! POP!" Yoo Ryung yelled, almost breaking everyone else's eardrums.

"We get it that you're excited to hear Crayon Pop on the radio in the car but keep it down." Sojin said.

"Car rides are fun, and the only way to make them fun is to sing to songs!" Yoo Ryung said.

"HARD CARRY HEY!" Yoo Ryung yelled.

"I think she's a little... obsessed." Min Ah said.

"Isn't this normal?" the taxi driver said.

"Is it?" Sojin asked.

"Indeed. The only thing not normal is if you try to hurt the idols. Saesangs have no life. Idols deserve better." the taxi driver said, shaking his head slightly because he was to keep his eyes on the road.

"Keep your eyes on the road, Mr. Taxi!" Yura said.

Yoo Ryung casually started singing On The Road by DIA and quickly switching to Mr. Taxi by Girls' Generation.

"Where are we going again..?" Hyeri asked.

"We're going to Winwin's party. You're the one who told us to go." Yura said.

"Because parties can be fun. We never go to parties together so I took the opportunity to tell you all to go. It's his birthday party." Hyeri said.

"Birthday party? Sounds kind of.. Childish? Just a little bit." Min Ah said.

"We can't stop stop stop~" Yoo Ryung sang.

"She's gone into full fangirl mode. She cannot be stopped. Well, unless you get her food." Min Ah said, looking at Yoo Ryung.

"We're here." the taxi driver said.

"Thank you! Especially for dealing with our friend's singing." Sojin said.

The taxi driver laughed, before driving off.

They arrived in front of a large golden gate.

"Are you ladies here for Winwin's birthday party?" a man said, with a sheet of paper in his hand.

"Yes, we are." Hyeri said.

"Please put your names here. Separate them, one name on one line." the man said.

Hyeri took she sheet of paper and quickly scribbled her name on, Sojin wrote her name slowly and neatly, Yura wrote her name quickly but neatly, Yoo Ryung observed the list of names before putting her own, and Min Ah scanned through the list before putting her own name.

"Isn't that odd.. I never would've guessed the School Prince would come to this party." Min Ah said.