At home with my family

(Dick's POV)

As soon as I walked into the manor I quickly made my escape to my room. Once I got to my room, I tried to close my door as calmly as I could, but of course, my door made a loud bang noise. I began to quietly pace around my room, not even caring about the buzzing sounds of notifications from my phone. 'Ughh, why couldn't he just not pay attention like he usually does?', I began to silently cry inside my head. My pity party was abruptly paused by the sound of a knock on my door.

I walked to open the door, but only see that the person who knocked on my door was Damian. "Hey Dami why'd you knocked? Did Jason burn your food? Or worse the kitchen?" I jokingly asked, while getting a fire extinguisher for the sakes of the joke. "You truly are an idiot Grayson. Also if Todd did burn my food, I could handle him myself. Or if the possibility of the kitchen burning then I'd go to someone who could help instead of you." He said harshly. I let out an exhausted sigh instead of an actual response because I wasn't feeling like arguing today. 

"Also you're a terrible actor because Todd came in looking lost and worried so of course, he came to me to come to ask if you were alright Grayson. But you may presume to any matters you were working on. Oh, and before I forget, father said that you were going to have to be in charge of us for a month because he went out for a business trip since Alfred won't be here." He said maturely. I am always astounded by how old he sounded, heck Damian could be the new Pennyworth if he wanted to be.

"Well as you can see I'm perfectly fine. So why don't you go check if Bruce got everything ready for his business trip, 'kay lil dami?" I asked him to go check on Bruce so he would get off my case so, shoo Damian. He then nodded his head and left me alone with nothing to do but to just finish up some homework that was to be due after our two-week break. I put on my headphones and listened to Nsync, It's Gonna Be Me, I know it's old but I love them, it's a guilty pleasure of mine to listen to certain boy bands. As I'm doing my homework I began to focus on the song, which led to me lightly humming the tune. But as the song came to an end, I luckily was already almost finished with my homework. That was until I was disturbed by once again an annoying knock on my door which was killing me.

I outwardly groaned not even bothering to get up. "The door is open!" I yelled over my headphones, which I was just taking off. I then heard the creak of my door which meant that the person came inside if my room. The next thing I knew, someone cleared their throat to get my attention of some sort, so I swerved around in my chair to see Damian once again in my room.

(Damian's POV)

Today was remarkably strange, such as the chatterbox Grayson quite as a mouse, the dense Todd worried like hell, and Drake, well he is always strange. So I went to Grayson's room once more to tell him to go talk to Todd because that idiot was beginning to make me mad. When I heard Grayson yell that the door was open I walked in and cleared my throat to get his attention. Which led to him swerving around in his chair to look at me, and frankly that annoyed me, so I kept my sharp eyes on him. 

Before I could speak, I heard tapping on the wooden tile. I looked down at the ground to see Grayson was tapping his foot on the ground. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. "Grayson, stop that nonsense it's giving me a migraine." I spit venomously at him.  He then looked up at me with a harsh glare, 'oh no did I go too far?' I thought to myself, without looking away from Grayson's glare.

He then stopped glaring and his foot tapping. He quickly apologized to me, but then was about to tell me to leave until I stopped him. "Grayson it is very rude to tell a person to leave when someone is worried," I said sternly. He then lowered his head in shame. "Look, Grayson, I came here because you have to talk to Todd, he is beginning to turn into Drake and I could barely live with one of him," I said jokingly.