letter one

LETTER ONE. 

Each day, both of the pair grew bound together as each class they had they would find a way to message their thoughts to one another, without the teachers disregard of course. The boy, Jasper notice non of the girls appearance, Luka. Jasper stride along seats after seats that he didn't become so engaging over, so he lugged himself afar back of the class now hearing muffles of the students conversations. 

He slouched into the wooden chair, he's back arched forcing his spine to make impact on the seat. Just then he heard footsteps tumbling in the classroom, the pair that wore all white Nike's that the edges had now in plied with patches. 

She eased herself along the line of students, knocking one another with her bag or hip. She slumped into the seat next to her best friend, Jasper before stitching a grin onto her face. 

He teared a thin paper, wrote something before shifting it over to her. 

boy: What took you so long, Luka?

girl: I got lost in my bedroom :)

boy: Again?

girl: Sorry, I was distracted by the wilds things. 

boy: Explains everything. 

a/n: chapter one i guess, how do you like it so far. am i boring you yet. thanks for reading guys, comment, vote and also fan.