BITCH LAND PART 1 [ EPISODE 5 ]

Start from the beginning

"FUCK YOU! YOU'RE THE REASON MY FRIEND IS DEAD! GO TO HELL, ALL OF YOU COCK SUCKERS!", Julie screamed. 

"But, I am a cock sucker though." Troye smiled. Julie ran to Troye and slapped the fuck out of him. Malia turned to Julie and ran into her. Malia flipped Julie over. 

"FUCKING RESPECT YOUR SISTER AND HER FRIENDS! RESPECT EVERYONE YOU DIRTY SLUT FUCKING BAG BAG!" Malia yelled as she punched the fuck out of Julie. Jackson pulled Malia off of Julie. 

"FUCK ALL OF YOU!" Julie screamed. 

"FUCK YOURSELF TOO !" Malia yelled, "AND DON'T TRY COMING BACK ! BEACUSE WE'RE NOT LETTING YOUR UGLY ASS IN !" 

Julie screamed and ran out the house. Malia ran to the door and closed it behind her and locked it. Malia turned around and sighed. Malia walked to the bathroom and wiped the blood off her nose. 

MEANWHILE, AT THE POLICE STATION 

Mariana walked through the police station. She walked in Jones' office to find Shelley and Jones talking.

"Finally you're here." , Shelley sighed. Mariana pulled one of the chairs in and sat next to Shelley.

"So what dao we do?" Mariana asked. "Our kids lives are at stake and so is this town." , Shelley agreed. 

"I'm not sure, everything has just happened so quickly. But we'll figure something out. Plus they closed the school for Monday and Tuesday since the murders.", Jones said. Shelley got out of her chair and looked out the window in Jones' office. She looked out to see it was raining and pouring water hard. She turned her head around to Jones and Mariana. 

"The rainy season isn't it?", Shelley asked funnily. Mariana and Jones both saw it. But it was to fucking quick, to soon. They wanted to both scream and warn Shelley but they couldn't. They were to fucking late.

A FUCKING ROCK CAME AND SMASHED THROUGH THE WINDOW AND HIT SHELLEY ( MALIA'S MOTHER) IN THE HEAD. 

Mariana screamed. Jones ran to Shelley. She was on the ground, unconscious, her head bleeding really bad. There was an envelope on the rock. Jones picked it up and threw it away. He grabbed and picked up Shelley. "CALL THE AMBULANCE!" , he yelled to Mariana. She ran to her bag and grabbed her phone and called the ambulance.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN AT CAM'S HOUSE 

The group of friends were planning to have a little party. 

"Don't you guys think it was cruel to have a little party while people have been murdered and we kicked Julie out of the house?" , Cam turned around asking. 

"It's not a party, just a little get together between all of us. We've had a rough week." , Malia sighed as she said that statement. 

"Well what are we gonna drink?" , Lily, Jackson's younger sister, asked.

"I think I might have something in the fridge." Cam said. Chance stopped her, "Anyone up for Ayahuasca ?" , Chance spoke up. 

"Aya-what-ska ?" , Brooke asked confusingly. 

"It's a type of drink, I heard it's good." , Chance answered Brooke.

"Oh hell no, I know Ayahuasca . " , Troye spoke up. "It was on, MTV SCREAM : THE TV SERIES , remember 2x04 : Happy Birthday To Me ?" , Troye asked Malia. 

"Oh yeah, that episode was crazy as fuck." Malia smiled, all of a sudden she got a ring on her phone. She answered it, "Hello?" she spoke into the phone. She stood there and all of a sudden, tears started pouring out her eyes. She ran out the door.