Moving Out pt.2

When Aph got out of Kawaii~chan's room the girls followed her to her room. Aph started to pack up her things. She asked the girls if they wanted to help her move into Aaron's place. Aph called Aaron to tell him that she coming over to his house to put all her stuff away. 

 "Hey babe! what's up?" Aaron said. Aph still blushed when he called her that (honestly i blush when my bf calls me "baby") 

 "Heh..Hey I just wanted to tell you that my still is ready." 

 "K I'll come and pick it up." 

 The girls started freaking out because they were going to meet Aaron.  ( like who wouldn't want to meet him? I'll freak out too)  One of the girls asked Aph how it was dating a hot guy. Aph started to blush and didnt answer for a bit. The doorbell rang and Aph ran downstairs. She opened it and saw Aaron, with his hood and his mask on. The girls ran in the living room and fainted because they saw Aaron. 

  An Hour Later 

 Aaron was taking the last box to his home. Aph's room was empty already. Aph walked out with Celsta (dont blame me idk how to spell her name okay) by her side. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan hug Aphmau and said bye but not goodbye because duh they will see her around. The girls were about to cry behind them but they didnt because they barely met them. 

 "I'll miss you guys so much. I'll miss cooking for you guys too!" Aph said while walking out the door. 

 "We'll miss your cooking Aph and we'll miss you too!!" Katelyn was trying not to tear up but she ended up crying anyways.

 "Kawaii~Chan will miss baking with you Aphmau~senpai." 

Aph walked out of the house and was trying not to cry. She got to her new home. Aaron told her that they might need a bigger home. They started to pack Aaron things and started to look for a bigger house to live in. They wanted to be in the same neighborhood as their friends. They found one that kinda looked like a mansion. They bought the house and started to move in. 

---------

Hai my little kittens!! Im finally off my break because feel much better and i missed writing the fanfic. So anyways i hope you guys enjoyed it. I know its not enough but it was the fasted thing for me to think of and the fanfic will be coming in will the ship that we want to happen soon will be coming in the next chapter!!! WOOO