Flaskbacks

"We're here." The man -whose name I still have yet to learn- said as the limo came to a stop. The 20 minute ride to wherever the hell this guy was taking me was normal. I mean, if you call sitting in a limo in a skimpy dress with a guy who you just met that bought you at an auction normal, of course.

He didn't really say much after he tried to scare me. I kept quiet also throughout the ride, occasionally shedding a tear here and there at the thought of never seeing my family or friends again.

The door was opened and he told me to get out of the car. I did as he said and he got out also. I looked forward and my jaw dropped when I seen the house.

It was fucking HUGE.

"Follow," he ordered as he started walking. I followed in his footsteps towards the large house, almost tripping because of the heels I still have on.

When we walked through the front door, I was immediately greeted with warmth. I was so happy to finally be warm I almost smiled. Then I remembered where I was at, and I felt a tear fall. I quickly wiped it away.

"I'll show you to your room. I can imagine you're tired after all that happened to you." He started walking and I followed. We walked up a large staircase and down a hall before we stopped at a door.

"This is your room, you will stay in here unless I say otherwise, got it?" His voice was low as he looked me in the eyes. I was shaking again. I nodded. "We'll go over everything else tomorrow." He opened the door and flicked on the light. I wondered what he meant by 'everything else'. But I didn't want to dig myself a hole, so I kept my mouth shut.

"This is your room, you can do what you want in here, I will give you your privacy in hopes that you'll give me mine. I hope you can respect that." I nodded and walked in. The room was much bigger than mine at home. It even had its own bathroom. The bed was also bigger than what I used to have. The room also had a large tv above a dresser. I don't really know why there was a dresser because I saw a walk-in closet out of the side of my eye. This room is actually pretty fucking awesome.

"U-um, c-can I change into something else?" I stuttered out, my voice small. I didn't want him to know I was afraid of him, but I couldn't help it. It's not like he couldn't already smell my fear anyway.

"Oh right, stay here." His voice was softer now. I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge before taking off the god forsaken heels. I smiled at the instant relief and let out a satisfied sigh. I ran a hand through my hair and stood back up. I was about to walk into the bathroom when he appeared in the doorway.

"All I could really find was this," he held out a black shirt and grey sweatpants. I shrugged slightly as he handed them over to me.

"Don't leave this room until I come get you tomorrow." He warned one last time before he walked out of the room. He was about to shut the door, but I cut him off.

"Wait," I called out. He stuck his head back in. "What's your name?" He smirked slightly. "Ronnie." He simply said before shutting the door, leaving me alone.

I sat the clothes on the bed and walked straight to the bathroom and went to the shower. Stripping free from the skimpy dress, I turned on the water very warm and stepped into the large tub. The warm water immediately calmed my nerves.

After my shower, I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my at body. I looked down at my wrist and seen the few bracelets I always wear. I completely forgot they were there.

I had a hair tie, that I always had, a black thread that fit perfectly on my wrist. I took the hair tie off my wrist and tied my dripping wet black hair into a messy bun. I realized I left the clothes on the bed and walked out of the bathroom. It was warmer out here, so I just decided to get dressed here. I quickly dried off my body and slipped on the sweatpants. The sweatpants were pretty big on me, so I had to tie the waistband string around myself. I dried my hair with the towel as well before I grabbed my shirt to put it on.