Prologue

Y/N, a commoner and a student from OHSHC because of a scholarship, unfortunately lost her parents and their house because of a big fire. She took a long time to recover from that with the help of her bestfriend, Haruhi.

But there is a huge problem. She doesn't have any other relatives, she isn't an independent person, and lastly, she needs M-O-N-E-Y!

Haruhi thought of a plan to help her. She knows that Y/N is a fujoshi (yaoi fangirl) and she absolutely loves the Hitachiin Twins.

She then smirked to the thought of making Y/N their personal slave.

Hey! But there's a huge twist! Because Hitachiin Twins are choosy, they wanted a guy personal slave. So in short, Y/N should crossdress!

Is this the start of this so-called 'love'? To whom--Hikaru, the mischevious one or Kaoru, the collected one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ THIS PEEPS! I HAVE 4 THINGS TO SAY!

I.

As I said in the description, this story's ending can be chosen by you guys! There are 5 endings:

1) Hikaru x Reader

2) Kaoru x Reader

3) Hikaru x Reader x Kaoru (Oml. Tell me guys if I should make this as threesome smut/lime/lemon XD)

4) Hikaru x Kaoru (Tell me also if I'd make this as a lemon. *nosebleeds*)

5) Bad Ending (Lol. Like hell you'll choose this XD)

II.

Y/N = Your Name

M/N = Male Name (You're gonna crossdress in this, right? So you should change your name to a manly one.)

N/N = Nickname

Yes. These two only. I don't use E/C, H/C, etc. Because... ↓↓↓

III.

I don't use too much describing words. Sorry. I'm not a good writer, and heck, English isn't my main language. I speak Filipino/Tagalog. Yea, I'm from Philippines! (^-^)/ So please, pardon if I have mispellings, wrong grammar, etc. (^-^)v

IV.

And guys, please read, comment, and vote! Thanks~! \(^3^)/

-ErenJaeger143
10/25/16)