Lily Luna's Story

Hello everyone! I’m making this a ‘sequel’ of Ginny’s Story, but there is no need to read that if you haven’t read it (although I would love you forever if you did!), the only thing that’s important is that you’ve read the Deathly Hallows. I hope you enjoy!

Prologue

The trees shook violently, shrugging off their leaves, leaving them floating to the leaf-carpeted ground below. Sybill Trelawney clutched her threadbare cloak to her and shuddered. Something was different. Something wasn’t right.

Sybill rushed into her house and sealed all the doors and windows, suddenly wishing she hadn’t asked Harry over that day.

After the Battle of Hogwarts, Sybill had found out about her power. It had been confirmed that the immense power her great-great-grandmother held had been passed down to her. However, the manner in which most people expected her to react to this confirmation was far from the reality. Everyone who knew her, expected her to use that information to scare more people, or get more jobs in fortune telling, but quite on the contrary, Sybill was petrified. She never really knew the power she held. Sure there were some fluke predications here and there, but she never expected the power she had was what destroyed a young boy’s life. Young Harry Potter. She owed him so much, especially after the Battle when he had helped her settle into her new life. Even after all she had done to him; predicting his death nearly every lesson when there was a real possibility of that actually happening.

Sybill sighed and looked around the small hut. In a way, it was the complete opposite to her old classroom at Hogwarts. That room had been cluttered and unbearably hot. Her hut now, however, was bare with only essentials, and especially when there was a wind, freezing cold. It had been her mother’s hut. Her mother had been a very antisocial person, and therefore lived somewhere nobody would find. It was the perfect place for Sybill to escape and think after the Battle.

Just like her hut was different from her classroom at Hogwarts just a decade ago, she was a different person to the one she had been before the Battle. Gone was the eccentric and theatrical Sybill Trelawney. Replacing her was a mellow and a more enduring person. She knew how to fend for herself and cope on her own, but sometimes she needed company, and Harry Potter always supplied her with the perfect company.

A sharp knock on the front door pulled Sybill out of her daydreaming of the past. She scurried off the door and pulled it open, smiling at the sight of her past student.

“Harry, dear,” she exclaimed, stepping back to allow him inside.

Harry nodded. “How are you feeling? Did you get the soup Ginny and I sent yesterday?”

Sybill nodded. “Yes, thank you for that, it was lovely.”

Sybill had been feeling a bit off the last few days, but not in the sick sense. She just new something was going to change and somehow it would involve her. Harry, always playing the hero, had made her promise to send an owl to him if she ever needed help. But sometimes it was just nice to talk to somebody.

Sybill and Harry sat down on hard wooden chairs and tried to guard themselves from the cold.

“You should get a fireplace in here,” Harry said, shivering. “I could put one in if you would like?”

“Oh no,” Sybill said, shaking her head vigorously. “I don’t need any reminders of the past. I’m a new person now and this person likes the cold.”

Harry sighed, but didn’t push the matter. It was her choice.

Suddenly, Sybill’s eyes rolled to the back of her head and she began to shake. Harry rushed over to her and took her hand, then quickly dropped it. It was icy cold. Harry began to back away, remembering the last time he had seen her like this - when he was just a young and naïve thirteen-year-old. But he knew better now. He knew what was happening and was terrified about what would happen.

“History will repeat itself… beware! A dark force connects with a young girl destined for pain… it all begins when the girl doubles the magic number… Three objects of great importance will once again be reunited! Mistakes made long ago by the wise, will come back and bite… History will repeat itself... beware!”

Sybill’s eyes returned to normal and she shook her head, yawning.

“Sorry, Harry, must have dozed off.” She smiled but then stopped at the expression on Harry’s face. “Are you okay, dear?”

“Oh yes,” Harry replied, quite bemused. “I’m fine.”

One of the simple grey curtains ruffled and Harry saw a flash of something white, and then disappear. He shook his head. Perhaps he was just hallucinating. It wouldn’t surprise him after hearing a predication that shook him severely.

“So,” Sybill smiled, breaking the silence that had fallen over her hut. “How are your sons? And your new daughter, how is she?”

Harry bit his lip. “Ginny hasn’t had the baby yet,” he said slowly. “And we don’t know the gender.” He was very dazed at having seen her make another predication and then thinking Ginny had the baby, when he had been letting her know about how long was left. He had been doing that ever since they found out Ginny was pregnant for the third time.

“Oh,” Sybill said, confused. “I guess I just got muddled up.” But they both knew she didn’t. And wasn’t it a coincidence that right after the prediction, she would mention Harry’s unborn child? Harry knew then for sure the prediction was about his baby – his daughter – and he promised himself he would go to any lengths to prevent that predication from becoming reality.

“I think I’d better go,” Harry said. “It was nice seeing you.” They bade each other goodbye, and Harry apparated home. He needed to tell Ginny what he had heard.

This is dedicated to the lovely GypsyFair because she was one of the first people to read this and gave me some fantastic feedback. Thank you! She's also an amazing writer, so you should check out her stories!

Also, this is just the prologue! I wanted to introduce the prophecy at the start. I know it starts off slow here, but it'll get better!

Please comment, I'd love to hear what you think!