One

When Harry saw Louis for the first time he swears he died. "How can such perfection fit into such a little person" Harry said to no one in particular.

Moving boxes out of the moving van his eyes kept going to the petit boy pulling weeds in his garden. "Shit" Harry said looking down at the tent in his pants.

"Looks like someone's got a little problem there" his friend and roommate Zayn said smirking at Harry.

"Shove it Zayn" Harry grumbled picking up a box and walking inside, heading to his new shower.

Grabbing a towel he started the shower. Looking out the window he saw the little beauty walking inside swaying his hips naturally as he went.

***

Louis walked inside from doing his last and favorite chore. Pulling weeds. Something about being outside in the sun around flowers made him happy.

"Louis, darling will you come to the kitchen please" Louis's mom, Jay called to Louis when she bearded to door opening.

"Coming mommy" Louis yelled walking into the kitchen being meant with his favorite sight in the world. Fairy bread.

Louis has always loved fairy bread from the time he could speak. His grandma would always make some when she visited.

Ever since she died he's made it every Monday because "No one should be sad on Monday and fairy bread makes everyone happy" his grandma would say.

"Louis" his Jay said wiping her hands off with a towel, trowing it onto her shoulder leaning on the kitchen counter.

"I'm going on a business trip next week." She said looking at Louis who was munching on fairy bread.

"Again, mommy you just came back." Louis wined looking at his mom with sad eyes.

"Louis you know I don't have a choice." she said hugging Louis.

"I know mommy, I just miss you it always seems likes so much longer." Louis said moving towards the steps to go to his room.

"Clean up Louis, we're going to take some fairy bread to our new neighbors." Jay said turning on the tv.

"Okay mommy" Louis said in a daze looking out his window at his new neighbor covered in tattoos moving a motorcycle into his garage.

If that was his new neighbor Louis was in trouble.