The main characters

Full name: Alina Monica Bower
Call name: Lina
Age: 20
Physical appearance: Wavy dark brown hair, that stops right under her collarbone. She has green eyes with brown rings circling her pupils. Her lips are heart shaped and her nose is just an average not-too-big-not-too-small nose. She has freckles, mainly on the bridge of her nose and cheeks.
She is 5'4. Her body is slim and athletic with just the right amount of curves.
Family: Her family lives in Jamestown, Virginia. She moved to New York City, when she was 19.

Full name: Jonathan Christopher Fairchild Morgenstern
Call name: Jonathan
Age: 21
Physical appearance: Jonathan took after his abusive father, Valentine, in appearance, looking very much like a young Valentine. He is tall and muscular and has a slightly slender frame. He has platinum blond hair, which gives his pale skin some colour, and very dark, black eyes. He has a pale, restless face with high cheekbones. He has slender, graceful hands and long eyelashes. His back is striped with ragged scars, due to being whipped with demon metal whips while growing up under Valentine's care.
Family: Valentine Morgenstern (deceased)
Luke Garroway (stepfather) and Jocelyn Fray (mother)
Clary Fairchild (Sister)