Chapter 12 (Erens Route Pt.2)

(Small author's note: WRN**suggestive themes**~**fluff/Lmn** i'm inspired at 1:00am to write this chapter, i'm excited to publish this chapter for you guys! if you haven't read part one,please, i highly suggest doing so, because we are picking up where we left off, thankyou for reading this far, I'm so glad you guys enjoy my fanfic story of AOT, I'll keep writing as best i can for you guys. AOT is owned by their respective producers and Hajime Isayama.

enjoy~) 

p.s i still love levi!!! no matter how this route ends :,3

...with a brisk step..and stopping in your path; Captian Levi proceeds, looking at you.

silence followed with a long hard stare from the Captain..no words were exchanged, nothing could be said to take back what his look is expressing. his eyes were dull, his brows were relaxed, his expression was almost terrifyingly calm. Your expression unintentionally gives a small glimpse of fear as you turn your face away and attempt to walk off from the Captain.

A sudden hand places itself on the wall, stopping you from walking any further. You look up hesitating to look the Captain in the eyes, you kept your face forward staring down the hall you just wished to continue walking down, no evidence, no witnesses.

"Cadet..were you..checking on Eren?" Levi's voice remained low and mono.

"yes..Captain.."

"and..is he well?"

"yes.."

"i..see.."

Levi's face looked down, then glimpsed down the hall.

suddenly his hand that wasn't blocking your path slowly moves up to your mouth then calmly places itself on your mouth, covering it firmly as each second passed. you began to become a bit panicked at the captain's actions. His face leaned up to yours and ever so quietly he began to whisper to you.

"(f/n)..i'm only going to say this once..stay away from Eren..you have no obligations other than to be the shit cadet you are and follow the lines like everybody else has to..there's nothing special about you..your another cadet who just seems to be stupider than everyone else. you're lucky you ran into me..if it was anybody else, you would surely be arrested along with that brat in the room there..i'm only warning you once, and only.. once.."

Levi's hand slowly lets go of your mouth and the removes his arm from the wall. With no exchange in words, you begin to breath heavy and turn to walk off. There was nothing you could say to him, to take back what just happened.

You reached your room. closing the door you sink down and tears uncontrollably began to fall down your face, your heart was racing in fear. you tried your best to calm down by laying in your bed, hugging your pillow. you waited for the cadets to be called by the Commander.

("The Captain..heard me and Eren.. he must have to.. say such things..why, why did i get dragged into this mess..Eren..I'm so sorry..Eren..*snf* Eren..)

your voice drifted repeating his name, wanting to just hug him, and forget what happened with the Captian.

"Cadet (f/n)!" you race out the door, Commander Erwin's voice echoed the hall.

"Present, Sir!"

You look up to the Commander, Captain Levi leaning against the wall behind looking away. your face begins to go red and your heart felt like it was racing. To your surprise, Erwin gives an ever so small smile.

"Bright face, it's what we need in the survey corps. Today you will be on cleaning duty today with Captain levi's group, we have lots to clear out still and being that we will remain here for another good week, we have to maintain our morals, cleaning being one of them. understood?