Chapter 11 (Levi's Route Part 2)

(hey guys it has been another long while since I've thought up anything that could work for levi's route part 2, but i think i got something that might just be what i was aiming for <3 i know i've been pretty lengthy with the prolonging of it being called a lemon, but i like my stories to have an actual point before fluff and lemon XD butt bare with me i will be doing my best to make the endings exactly what we are all hoping for  <3 thankyou guys for all the crazy amount of support ive been getting, really it means a lot and i shall keep doing my best to make my fic's great, quick note i'm trying to place animations i make into my stories, i'm having a hell-of-a time making them both good but i will be putting more of them into my future fic's, without further Adue~) **please note I'm writing under the assumption that you are either caught up with Attack on Titan or have seen Season 1, if not i recommend doing so, but i'm trying my best not to spoil anything for you guys**

*allssooo, you are free to chose whichever route you prefer, be it levi or eren at this point* <3

As you drift off to sleep, you begin to remember what the last expression was on the Captain's face.

you could hear the cadets walking down the halls and preparing to get ready for the day. Commander Erwin's voice dominating the halls as he called for the cadets to head to the front of the building preparing for cleaning duties to probably be set out by Captian Levi.

Eren turned his head as he searched the Cadets, he walked to the Commander providing a quick salute. "Commander Erwin, have you seen (f/N)? she was up earlier and about but now she isn't in the calling order" Erwin's eyes shifted towards Levi, Eren's eyes following.

"she's out for the day, Jaeger, now get out there" Eren's eyes widened at levi's answer. "oh.." Eren's expression dulled as he went out to the grounds to catch up with the others.

Once the cadets were all outside, Commander, Captain Levi and Hanji followed shortly after and stood before them to address  today's duties. "Cadets of the 57th expedition outside the walls, i have to inform you, we have found new information regarding Erens abilities. It appears Eren once in titan form can still understand orders and complete them under his power.concluding yesterdays test with Hanji we can confirm he remains conscious in his form and is still in a sense Eren Jaeger. Erwin's eyes shift to Eren, who's eyes waiver a little. "however, that does not mean he is still safe being in his titan form, so for today's experiment we are placing all cadets under 'covert op.' you will be watching eren from a distance and will not be directly involved with Eren today, this is where myself, Levi and Hanji come into play.." Erwin's eyes shift to levi's and levi steps forward.

"That being said, it's easy to say this will be a harder challenge than yesterday, specifically for Eren. We plan to go outside the safety of this place to capture a titan 10 meters or less, anything higher we cannot afford to go after. with Eren's newfound but unstable qualities we plan to capture a titan and hold it here for the time being" levi mutters a "tch" under his breath, Hanji paces forward and continues pacing back.

"yyyou're alllll probably wondering why we chose to capture another titan, that is quite easy to explain. We can kill two birds with one stone in this test, on top of that invest in finding out more about the titans all the while testing Eren based on yesterday's conclusions." Hanji faces Eren, Eren flinches a little bit at her expression. "Eren, Dear Boy, how do ya feel today? are you ready for this?"

Eren hesitates, his mind pacing images from yesterday, feint but visible. He remembers Hanji's words that made him angry, he tries to remember further being in titan form, suddenly he sees a girl, underneath him, he peers harder to make out that it was (f/N). trying to look deeper into her eyes and suddenly seeing her expression..was almost indescribable, the fear that spread through her face made his head hurt.