14

CallMeDaddy: guess who's going to Miami?

MilaBello97: idk. You? I'm guessing

CallMeDaddy: ding ding ding we have a winner

MilaBello97: dork

MilaBello97: why are you coming to Miami though??

CallMeDaddy: Roni got me tickets to see the heat play

MilaBello97: oh, that's cool. Is that what she wanted to talk to you about?

CallMeDaddy: yeah! i'm so excited, I can't wait to go

CallMeDaddy: it was her birthday gift for me

MilaBello97: that's sweet of her

MilaBello97: WAIT

MilaBello97: your birthday is coming up?

CallMeDaddy: yeah...and? I dont see what the big deal is

MilaBello97: why didn't you tell me?

CallMeDaddy: cause idk why it's such a big deal...duh 🙄

MilaBello97: of course it's important! It's your birthday, that's important Y/n. You're important

MilaBello97: shit

MilaBello97: shitshitshitshitshit

MilaBello97: please ignore what I said

CallMeDaddy: why? It's cute that u said i'm important

MilaBello97: it's not cute

CallMeDaddy: yes it is. it's adorable

MilaBello97: no, it isn't. End of discussion

CallMeDaddy: aww is wittle Mila embarrassed?

MilaBello97: no

MilaBello97: just stop with the teasing. I didn't mean to say it

CallMeDaddy: sure jan

MilaBello97: I really didn't mean to say it! 😤

CallMeDaddy: whatever u say princess

Camila felt herself blush lightly at the pet name. She internally groaned at herself, he's dating someone and he's a fuckboy. She shouldn't feel this way, she shouldn't react like this.

MilaBello97: don't call me that

CallMeDaddy: why not?

MilaBello97: just don't call me it. I don't like it when you call me that

'What a fucking lie' Camila thought to herself, she loved it. She wanted to hear Y/n call her that in person, what would his voice sound like? Would it be really deep? Raspy? Gentle?

She groaned aloud, she shouldn't be thinking these things, why does it matter what his voice sounds like? 'Oh, because you have feelings for him you idiot' her brain said. Camila hated how true that was, she hated the reminder that she was letting herself fall for this boy, he was bad news, she could sense it.

CallMeDaddy: oh. ok then

CallMeDaddy: i'm sorry. i didnt mean to make u uncomfortable

His reply seemed so genuine and Camila's heart skipped a beat. She hadn't seen his sweet side many times before but, each time she had, it always made her fall a little more for him. She knew it was wrong and she would stop it if she could but she couldn't and that was the problem.

Camila typed a reply quickly, she hadn't meant to make Y/n feel bad. He hadn't made her feel uncomfortable—far from it actually—but she couldn't let him call her that. She couldn't let herself continue falling for him, he wasn't going to catch her.

MilaBello97: it's alright. Don't worry about it

CallMeDaddy: alright

CallMeDaddy: will we be able to meet up? y'know. when i'm in Miami

Camila genuinely smiled, she would love that. She wanted to meet the handsome boy, even though it meant risking possibly falling further for him.

MilaBello97: yeah, of course. It sounds a like a lot of fun. I can't wait to meet you

CallMeDaddy: i can't wait to meet u either

MilaBello97: sooooo...

MilaBello97: see you in Miami?

CallMeDaddy: see u in Miami

Camila grinned, she really couldn't wait. She wanted to see if Y/n acted the same in person as he did over text. There's the possibility he'll be a huge fuckboy but Veronica will be there.

Ugh. Veronica. Camila rolled her eyes at the thought of the girl, she knew it was petty how jealous she was being but in that moment she couldn't find it in herself to care. So, instead of trying to get her mind off of the jealousy, she allowed it to flow through her system.

She exited Kik and selected her iMessage, she clicked on the particular contact she was looking for and then pressed the call button.

It took three rings before the person answered and Camila smiled in satisfaction as the husky tone came through on the other line. "Hallo?" They said, wondering what their best friend was calling for.

"Hey, um, Lauren? Would you be willing to help me out with something?"

----------------------------------------------
Hullo! Before you all start attacking me in the comments about this cliffhanger, don't.

I will update soon, if I don't have an update up within the next week then you guys can attack me all you want in the comments and bug me until I update. Deal?

Hopefully you liked this little filler chapter. I'm sorry this storyline is so slow, is it too slow? Let me know. Hehe...that rhymed.

Anyway, leave me some comments because I read all of them and I love seeing what you guys have to say about my books.

If you have any ideas for this story or any of my stories then just PM me or leave a comment and I'll do my best to include it. Be as vague or as detailed as you like.

Thank you all so so much for the support, it means the world to me. Your continuous support is what motivates me to keep writing. I hope you enjoy this chapter, remember to pester me if I don't update within the next seven days. What did you think of this chapter? Good? Bad? Let me know. -Mason