Show Time - Chapter 19

Justin’s POV
I was sitting in math class when I felt a pair of hands run from my shoulders to my chest and a pair of lips on my cheek. “Morning babe” Selena said with a wide smile on her face. “Morning” I smiled back as she pecked my lips.

“Hey I’m gonna sit with Demi today. Is that cool?” she asked. I looked to the front of the class and saw Demi sitting by herself. “Yeah that’s cool. Just don’t go lesbian on me” I smirked at her and she laughed. “Oh shut up” she giggled and gave me another kiss before making her way to Demi.

Selena’s POV
“Do you mind if I sit here?” I asked Demi pointing to the seat next to her. “Sure” she replied moving to stuff closer to her. “We haven’t formally met. Hi, Selena Gomez” I smiled sticking my hand out for her to shake.

“I know who you are. And by the way thank you for putting me on the list” she smiled. “Oh its no problem. You were amazing. It would’ve been stupid of me not to put you on the list” I said.

“So tell me Demi, where you from?” I asked her. “Texas” she replied. “No way. Me too!” I laughed. “I know. We went to school together” she said. “Wait, what?” I asked curiously. I don’t remember her. “We used to be best friends until you ended up moving here” she told me.

“Oh shit. I’m sorry I totally forgot. Ugh I feel so bad now” I pouted and she just laughed. “It's cool. You were like 7 I didn't expect you to remember” she laughed. “I know but still we were best friends I shouldn’t of forgotten about you” I said. God I felt so bad now.

“So what are you doing here in Canada?” I asked her. “My parents got a divorce and your mom told my mom that we should come down here” she told me. “Aww I’m so sorry”

“It's lright. I never liked my dad remember?” we laughed. “So have you seen any cute boys yet?” I nudged her side and she laughed. “No not yet” she said. “Ook well just a heads up stay away from Ryan, Justin, Alfredo, Harry and Louis” I told her pointing to all the boys since they were all in this class. She asked why.

“Well Justin’s mine and the rest are gay” I laughed and she joined. “So which ones Justin again?” she asked. I pointed to Justin who was sitting in the back working on the math worksheets. Being the smartest kid in class the teacher always likes to challenge him. Oh my handsome little dork. I felt myself smile when I heard Demi speak.

“So do you love him?” she asked.

“More than anything in the world”

-

“mmm Justin” I moaned as Justin started kissing my sweet spot. It was forth period and I got a text from him asking to meet me in the janitors closet. Of course I went.

“I know I was gonna see you in an hour but I just missed you too much” he said placing his lips back onto mine.

Our lips began moving in sync and suddenly I felt my self being lifted off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his hands rested on my ass keeping me from falling. His tongue traced my bottom lip and I spreaded my lips apart letting our tongues fight for dominance.

I decided to be a little tease and began grinding my hips against him. “Selena don’t do that” he groaned against my lips. “Why not?” I smirked. He pushed his hips against mine and I was now stuck in between him and a wall.

he started sucking my sweet spot and sort of thrusting his hips into me which was turning me on more. “We keep this up I won’t be able to go back to class” he mumbled which made me giggle feeling the bulge starting to grow in his pants.

“Don’t worry I’ll take care of that” I smirked before unwrapping my legs and dropping to the floor on my knees. “Wait selena” Justin said as I unzipped his pants and slowly pulled them down. “You don’t have to do this” he said looking down at me. “Oh you are too innocent sometimes” I laughed.

Eventually I had his pants down with his underwear. Holy fucking shit he was huge.

Justin’s POV

“Holy shit” I breathed out after I came in Selena’s mouth. “Mmm you so owe me” she said licking her lips and walked out of the closet leaving me shocked and confused.