"It's not your..." That was as far as he got. "No Mohit, I am to blame. I shouldn't mention your father. I remember how much you cried then, but still I said something like that and only because I didn't want to admit that I was staring at you because you have an attractive body. This is my fault. If I hadn't said it then, our friendship wouldn't have been broken. I wouldn't have just run away, Julian wouldn't have kidnapped me, tortured me and then "ra...", I couldn't get any further, I started to cry again at the thought.

I put my hands over my face so they wouldn't see my crying Face.

"Ananya I know it's hard to forget, but I can't agree with you. It's not true that it was your fault. I just shouldn't bother you. I know that you only talk in a miserable way when you're irritable You couldn't help it either when you fell into Julian's hands. If I hadn't written you that day, it wouldn't have happened. I should come to your house but," he tries to justify myself, but I interrupt him.

"No, Mohit, it's not your fault. It is my fault." No, Ananya, it's my fault. "No, Mohit, this is all my fault." "No, Ananya, it was my fault." "If I say it was my fault, then it was my fault." "No it was only my fault." "I said it was my fault." "And I said it was my fault."

Now we started fighting again. What's his problem, it was my fault. "It is my fault." No, it's mine." "Mine". "Mine" "................."

"Shut your mouth now, " screamed Akhram, Mehwish, Mehrin and that guy next to Mehrin who looks familiar to me but I don't know why.

Neither of us said anything for few minutes. "Ananya, Mohit, none of you are to blame for what happened to Ananya. "Julian is the only one who's a jerk here. Nobody else," Akhram tried to explain to us.

"Ananya I know what happened a month ago was stupid, but you can't compare it to that and you Mohit try to explain it to her in a normal tone of voice", scolded Mehwish.

"Make up and then we'll have a group hug. I always wanted to do that." Said Mehrin and the guy together. Who is he? They looked at each other angrily. Kind of cute.

The four of them are right, but I can't agree with Mohit, he has no guilt as much as I do.

"Mohit?" He turns to me. "Yes, Ananya?". You're right, none of us is to blame. Only Julian." "Yes, Ananya, you're right," he justifies.

All of a sudden, he takes me in his arms again. How I missed this warmth.

"Ananya but you were right about one thing you mentioned earlier." "What thing do you mean?" I look at him confused.

He moves away from the hug and looks me in the eye. "That I have an attractive body," he says with an smirk on his face.

I couldn't hold back my laughter and started laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHA..."

"Ananya you laughed", Mehrin comes running towards me and gives me a big fat hug. Because of the hug, I almost couldn't breathe. "I..ca..n't bre...ath."

Immediately she lets go. "I am sorry, Ananya. I was just glad to see you laughing again." "It's all thanks to you, Mehrin." "You don't have to thank me. There is no thank you and sorry in friendship".

"Mehrin as you are also one of Anna's best friends, we wanted to ask you if you would like to join our group?," Mohit asked, who was just coming out of the kitchen with Mehwish and Akhram.

When did they go into the kitchen.

"I took a friendship bracelet for you too..You can always get these bracelet as a 6-group and I thought three weeks ago that I would give Ananya a bracelet and I would like to give the last one to you because you are a good friend who is always there for others."

"I want to be in your friendship group. That's what I always wished for when Ananya told me about you all. But I want to apologize for my rude behavior to you, even though it's obvious how much you missed Ananya."

"You don't have to apologize. "you said earlier, there is no thank you in friendship, and the same goes for this case." "You are cool," Mehrin has tears in his eyes. "I know", said Mohit and everyone laughed at it.

Mohit looks at these guy who also have a friendship band. Who is he? Mohit is throwing a friendship bracelet to him. "You stand next to her, put it on her. Ananya can I?" he asks while holding a pink friendship band in his hand.

"Yes," I answer while having tears in my eyes. He puts it on my wrist. "Group hug," we yell together.

After the hug, everyone asks me if I am ready to go outside with them. "I'm still scared, but I'm safe with you, so, yeah." Everybody starts smiling.

"But there's one thing I want to ask you. It's been on my mind all along." "What is it?" asks Mohit.

"Who's the guy next to Mehrin? He looks familiar but I don't know where from." "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA."

"Can I ask why you're laughing?" Mohit laughs his head off and hugs me. "Well..that's Ad...il my little...bro...ther."

Now I had to laugh too. After we stopped laughing, I went to Adil. "Long time no see. When did you come back from America?" "Two weeks ago."

We all have a little chat before we go outside.