Chapter 10

"Having your heart broken is not being a pussy...Is actually really brave...You trusted a person with your own heart and she broke it...And you're still here wich makes you strong."

We stayed silent for a while.

"So...I was 16.", Ethan started, "Her name was Diana and we had been dating since we were freshmen. About a year after we started dating I started getting famous over my art...", Ethan took a deep breath and made a pause, "And outta nowhere she strarted getting a lot closer to me...We were never the type of people to go out in front of crowds or post a lot of pictures together...We liked to keep things private but all of a sudden she started doing all of that and it made me uncomfortable. Later, I went trough her phone and saw her texts with her friends...She was only with me because of the fame I was getting. She only posted all of those things, said all of those things and did all of those things simply because of my fame."

I never thought Ethan had gone trough a situation like that.
I wanted to slap the shit outta his ex, how the fuck can she do that to him?!

I wanted to make him feel better and I wanted to make it okay but I was just lost for words.

"Ethan, I...I'm sorry...", I said.

He chuckled.

"It's okay, you have to see the positive side of it."

How the hell can there be a positive side in the middle of this?

"And that positive side is...", I said.
"If I didn't find out about everything, I'd still be with her and you and I wouldn't be together right now...So I'm glad it happened in a way."

I put myself on top of him, my lips meeting his.

His tongue quickly took an entrance inside of my mouth.
My hands were interlocked with his hair and his hands were gripping on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Ethan and I were rolled in a blanket. I was wearing one of his t-shirts and a pair of grey panties and he was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants.

His lips went from mine to my neck, slightly biting and sucking on it, leaving me with small purple marks all over.

I started to pull on the hem of his pants, in order for him to take it off.
Let's just say he took the hint.

After his pants were gone, the rest of our items of clothing didn't take too long to come off either.

A sense of pure passion and lust took over every inch of my body, as I felt Ethan entering me.

His nails were deeply gripped onto my waist, as he controlled all of the movements.

I could feel the wave of his hot breath hitting against my neck, wich made me moan loud.
A little too loud.

I completely forgot that we were on his balcony.

"Hush, baby...", He groaned, "The neighbours might hear us..."

I did what he said and tried to control my moaning as much as possible.
But it wasn't easy, I mean...No one told him to be good in bed, right?

My moans were trying their best to leave my mouth, as his thrusts got harder.

In the hopes of making one of my moans stay in, I agressively bit Ethan's shoulder, leaving a big mark on it.

For a moment, I was scared I might've hurt him. I quickly found out that wasn't the case, since he threw his head back in pleasure as I bit him.

Ethan's breath started getting heavier and his thrusts started getting sloppier.

I reached my climax, as he thrusted inside of me one last time.

We were both tired as fuck, you could not just our breathing, but also our heartbeats.

I put my arms around his head, hugging Ethan against my chest.

Ethan laid a sweet little peck on my chest and pulled the blanket closer to us.

"Athena.", He mumbled.
"What?"
"I wanna make you mine.", He took a small pause, "Oficially mine."

A smile quickly formed on my face.
It was happiness mixed with shock.

"What do you mean by that?", I played stupid.
"Athena, don't make me say it, you know what I mean!"
"No, Ethan, I don't!"

Ethan took a deep breath.

"I MEAN THAT I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND NOW! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?", He shouted, almost bursting in laughter.

"I want you to be mine and I wannna be yours.", Ethan said.

I laughed.

"Oh, Ethan...You don't have to ask me to be mine..."

I placed my mouth close to his ear, "You were already mine.", I whispered.

Ethan cracked a smile and placed his lips on mine.
Over and over again.

Two Weeks Later

I was now at my apartment.

Ethan and I are now together but we still haven't told anyone.

Ethan has only told his brother and a few of his close friends.

Weston was still my best friend even though we haven't been spending a lot of time together and I was going to see him today and tell him about me and Ethan.

I just don't know how he'll feel about it.

Weston loved Ethan's art.
But he despized his personality.

I took a shower and got dressed.

I put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a white chiffon shirt, an army green jacket and a pair of white sneakers.

I let my hair loose and put on minimal make-up.

I left my house, heading to Weston's.

As I got there, I felt a shiver running down my spine, when I thought about how disappointed Weston was going to be as he found out about Ethan and I.

But the thing is that I'm truly in love with Ethan.
And that's all Weston needs to understand.

___________________________________
🐩🍑🐩🍑🐩🍑🐩🍑🐩🍑🐩🍑🐩

SO THIS CHAPTER FUCKING SUCKED YAY

🍃i wrote this whole chapter when i was at the hospital and i had to stay there until 1am bc my sister passed out :(( i'm so exhausted i didn't even go to school today ugh🍃

BUT ANYWAYS

😏what do you think is gonna happen next?😏

🌹IF YOU WANT TO KNOW AND IF YOU WANT AN UPDATE VOTE AND COMMENT!🌹

💞i luv u sm💞

STAY SAVAGE👅

-teddy💫